Status
Not open for further replies.
I switched to sulfuric acid and have had a lot less issues with pH.

You can just go to an auto parts store and buy battery acid. I paid $9 for a quart.

Mix it 4 parts water, 1 part acid, otherwise its too concentrated to make adjustments. I'd rather add 1ml of ph down than try to eyeball that 1/4 ml mark.

Sulfuric is a more stable acid than phosphoric (which is what that probably is), it doesn't give up its bonds as easily and break down.

Plus, weed does well with added sulfur. It makes your terps terpier.

I’ll look it up buddy ✅, I really appreciate that you took your time. 💜
I need to study chemistry as it could help me in my different areas. To be honest I know very little about chemicals and formulas.

I’m more of a - if it works, it works and don’t go into details, but here clearly it would be good to have some sort of degree regarding chemistry.

Sending some reps 🙏

Oh, so you were only using vinegar, before?

Then that stuff will be like way way better.

They say that the citric acid buffers and lasts the longest, which doesn't make sense to me because based on my understanding citric acid will break down the fastest compared to the other 2 acids in that mix. Maybe they know something I don't. Its worth a shot. And if all you have to compare it against is vinegar, its going to be a huge improvement for you.

Yes, i forgot to but it when i was at the shop which is almost 2 hours away.

I was so excited and happy when I visited the shop that, yeah I forgot it.

I reckon I will get the Ph- in the beginning of the week.

@Mossy I see that one of the girls wants to be grown in hydro, she’s putting a lot of energy to grow a big root-system, (which she can’t now) it’s like she’s doing a “super-Mario” if you know what I mean.

She needs to veg longer and given a lot of root-space and then she can become a huge woman with massive buds.
I’ll take a cutting or two later on of her and then grow her out properly in a BIG pot.
With some luck she got the other good attributes as well.

Bet… You having a good morning? 🌱😀
I’ll order a proper bottle but I don’t want to stress the girls until their environment is stabilized.

#IBlameGoo ...........:chef:..saw Steak...had to have some.................:paleo:...

IMG_9436.JPG

Steak and tatties microwaved in their jackets.....

Mushies and onion instead of the beers.........

IMG_9437.JPG

Ta

tties would usually be cut into chips...but if I'm putting the grill on......I might as well go for roasties....

IMG_9438.JPG

IMG_9440.JPG

IMG_9441.JPG

IMG_9443.JPG

Bit of cream and the meat juice into the mushrooms onion mix..............:chef:...........and..................................Eat........:biggrin:

If that has driven you Nuts..... #IBlameGoo :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back