Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you arrive at 800mg? I assume you’re referring to thc?
Does this help? I remember @Mañ'O'Green saying this. I don't make our edibles that is totally the wife's gig :shrug::d5::toke:

According to High Times Cup entries all rosin averaged 750mg of actives per gram in the latest rounds. You understand that is 750/1000mg.

Actives are THC, CBD, CBN and other minors. If your grown strain is THC only then you would have ~700 mg of THC per gram of rosin (minus ~50mg of minors). If you started with a 1:1 THC:CBD then you have ~ 350mg. of THC and ~350mg of CBD (minus ~50mg of minors).

After that it is simple math 1 gram of THC rosin in 25 brownies = 700mg actives divided by 25 = 28mg brownie!

One more lol…any Ardent users that have decarbed the rosin in the small silicone cap placed directly on the bottom then infuse in the beaker placed the same way?

NOPE you think im buy fake seeds lol I know too many peeps for that .Most of the vendors are there selling direct with huge discounts just thought I would share I love to save MONEY :p
Bro u cannot buy a package of copycat wholesale for that price! I know someone who dealt direct with the owner on bulk and even buying 100 packs at a time he paid over $100 per pack instead of $250! I guarantee a price that low isn’t legit!

I’m a firm believer in “it’s not what you know it’s who you know” so I appreciate you all for keeping me in the know
I cheat and use my tcheck! Then there is a calculator in the app that will give u dosage #’s! Or u can put in desired dosage and strength of oil and it will tell u ratio to use of infused oil to plain oil unless u go all out like me! I just dump in a few thousand mg worth of infused oil and call it good! :eyebrows::headbang::rofl:

@NORBY tomorrow :yeah::crying:

5369E5E0-68F6-4F9C-B1C8-885B2296A848.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back