Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost my cool at Walmart.

Can I just grocery shop? And not be accosted by people trying to get me to switch energy companies?

If switching is such a good deal, they would have people going to them, they wouldn't be bothering people at Walmart buying eggs.

I even told the guy no, and he kept talking. Thats when I unloaded with what the fuck man, what are you doing here bothering people just trying to live their lives? Do you go home and feel good about that?

If I went to a job interview and they were like "yeah, we're gonna have you dress up like a dweeb and stand in the chip isle at walmart and get people to switch electric companies." I'd laugh and walk out. I'd rather do uber, or sell blood plasma, or something. Not annoy people at 3:30 on a tuesday who just want to get some shit for dinner.

am going to reheat one of the chicken cordon bleu, first in the sous vide then crisp it up in the air fryer.
1709671723211.gif

Lost my cool at Walmart.

Can I just grocery shop? And not be accosted by people trying to get me to switch energy companies?

If switching is such a good deal, they would have people going to them, they wouldn't be bothering people at Walmart buying eggs.

I even told the guy no, and he kept talking. Thats when I unloaded with what the fuck man, what are you doing here bothering people just trying to live their lives? Do you go home and feel good about that?

If I went to a job interview and they were like "yeah, we're gonna have you dress up like a dweeb and stand in the chip isle at walmart and get people to switch electric companies." I'd laugh and walk out. I'd rather do uber, or sell blood plasma, or something. Not annoy people at 3:30 on a tuesday who just want to get some shit for dinner.
That is why I swear by Instacart. I can't really get around anyway and the additional cost is actually quite negligible all thigs considered. I get all my groceries that way.

That is why I swear by Instacart. I can't really get around anyway and the additional cost is actually quite negligible all thigs considered. I get all my groceries that way.

Kroger pickup works nice, too.

I never see those guys in Kroger or nicer groceries, its always walmart or Sams Club.

Every now and then our walmart will let some douche bag in who sells those ginshu knives.

Every 15 minutes doing demos in the produce area. Fuck you, I'm here to buy some lettuce and peppers, get out of my way, not interested in some knives some dude bought in bulk from Alibaba and is now unloading them on people too dumb to know better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back