Status
Not open for further replies.

Sitting in the morning,.........Sun....................

IMG_20240312_084155_122~2.jpg

IMG_20240312_084323_966~3.jpg

Playing spot the dog........:pighug:..he blends in....

IMG_20240312_084255_288.jpg

IMG_20240312_084216_772~2.jpg

Spring trying.... :pass:

Morning Kittens. Waiting on coffe to finish so I can pop another Aleve. Still got more yard work to do today as well.

Morning @Bill.de.Cat ..:coffee:... I'm on me 3rd........

Would love if my place was turned around so I could sit on the back porch and get the sun in the mornings but alas it's not so, so I sit on the screened front porch waiting for it to peek above the treeline.

You still on hubby's laptop @Mossy or get yours fixed yet?

Nah @Bill.de.Cat ..,.:pass:... still on shared Custody ATM.

I think mine is beyond fixing....:shrug:... awkward timing means I might need to wait a few weeks...

My son and family are coming over for Easter....... and we don't get another pension payment between then and now... so better to wait.
Them coming over is our most expensive week of the year.....:coffee:.. all eating out and doing touristy stuff....

Would love if my place was turned around so I could sit on the back porch and get the sun in the mornings but alas it's not so, so I sit on the screened front porch waiting for it to peek above the treeline.

Yeah we are directly south facing...sun from dawn to dusk... good in the winter.... baking in the summer.....:pass:... swings and roundabouts..

Thanks for the invite! It was different back in the days of the low rider strains. Autos have straight up evolved. My first ever grow was a single auto. Purple Aurora by AK Grown genetics. The genetics company hasn’t existed for awhile and it’s become my white whale but that’s a different story. I picked an auto because I was told it would stay short and it’s easier to grow. That single, short auto ended up almost 6 feet tall and grew into my lights. Half the plant ended up crispy af and I made my own learning curve lol. I learned a lot and have loved autos ever since.

Welcome to our Home.... :pass: .. #SharingOne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back