Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon...........just.........
clock.gif
.. @Heart of flowers... :pass: .. #SharingOne....how is your day....?....

Good morning @Heart of flowers . Hows your world?

Good morning @PinkyNotTheBrain :toke:

@Mossy -ll-

This day has started pretty good - had a good healthy breakfast and I’ve been at the gym lifting some weights.

Minus 6 degrees Celsius outside and a fair amount of snow.

Will be busy the rest of the day basically as I have a lot of boxes and trash to get rid of(off?) from a storage-department/basement as the contract of the unit running out soon.

How are you and what does your day look like? #️⃣

Im ok. Luv Pink starting to get citrus scents as it cures. Mmmm lime.:biggrin: Got a lot of trimming to do. ... Stuck in this energy deficit is annoying. Up for 2 seconds then i need a break :doh:

Citrus and lime...heady combo....... :pass: ...my whites are citrus an incense....but the colours are Fruity.....

Variety is the Spice of Life........:biggrin:

If you have decent drying conditions i'd recommend the KISS method...Only take the large fans off and dry the rest.

The leaves curl around the bud and really preserve the terps.............

Then only crumble/remove the excess leaf when you are ready to smoke the individual bud.....makes a hell of a difference to the terp/taste.........:biggrin:

Good morning @PinkyNotTheBrain :toke:

This day has started pretty good - had a good healthy breakfast and I’ve been at the gym lifting some weights.

Will be busy the rest of the day basically as I have a lot of boxes and trash to get rid of(off?) from a storage-department/basement as the contract of the unit running out soon.

Ooo sometimes cleaning out storage can be fun... When the stuffs cool . Any thing fun?
Im ok. Pumping myself full of vitamins and caffeine tryna get my engine goin
crankstarting.gif

Ooo sometimes cleaning out storage can be fun... When the stuffs cool . Any thing fun?
Im ok. Pumping myself full of vitamins and caffeine tryna get my engine goinView attachment 1656886

If I see something funny or old-school I can upload it. But for my inner peace I would rather just give everything away so I don’t have to carry it, but my “boss” wants to keep most of it…. It’s like 90% crap and 1-3% “gold”… The remaining % is questionable what to do with. And I like the easy way…. Just take a photo, publish it on Facebook or similar and say it’s all for free…. Leave the door open and watch the things disappear without using any unnecessary energy 🤣

I’ll update later on… 😊

Here is a collection…
IMG_7747.jpeg

Think it’s like 30 of them….

And this collection….

IMG_7750.jpeg

30 of these as well…

Some mics….

IMG_7700.jpeg

Last edited:
If you have decent drying conditions i'd recommend the KISS method...Only take the large fans off and dry the rest.
I think I already do.... I listen... Sometimes :biggrin: i think u were telling me when I chopped Purple Ryder.
Ive sorta finally gotten decent conditions at my house for drying. 60-70° F 50ish% humidity.... Lot better than before. Before I had trouble with spikes in temp n drops in humidity cuz of my aunt with the heat on n off.

Agghh....:biggrin:......

Fraught...... :pass: ...but nothing more than normal.........

For the 3rd morning in a row we've had net/phone/tv disconnected problems...this morning it didn't come on until almost 11am.....:nono:...but it is no point getting frustrated...coz that is Spanish internet service....we get it every xmas/NY...and all the companies are the same...so hey ho...

And..hubby is sick......:doh: ... and on a moan drone......so things are fraught......

I'm down myself...so harder than normal to bare....:pass:

TRANSLATION.
He's getting right on me Tits........:crying:...but we'll get through it huh....?......:d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back