Status
Not open for further replies.
Agghh....:biggrin:......

Fraught...... :pass: ...but nothing more than normal.........

For the 3rd morning in a row we've had net/phone/tv disconnected problems...this morning it didn't come on until almost 11am.....:nono:...but it is no point getting frustrated...coz that is Spanish internet service....we get it every xmas/NY...and all the companies are the same...so hey ho...

And..hubby is sick......:doh: ... and on a moan drone......so things are fraught......

I'm down myself...so harder than normal to bare....:pass:

TRANSLATION.
He's getting right on me Tits........:crying:...but we'll get through it huh....?......:d5:
I believe you deserve an extra smoke break. :pass:
Citrus and lime...heady combo....... :pass: ...my whites are citrus an incense....but the colours are Fruity.....
Your whites?

FB_IMG_1704189080264.jpg

If I see something funny or old-school I can upload it. But for my inner peace I would rather just give everything away so I don’t have to carry it, but my “boss” wants to keep most of it…. It’s like 90% crap and 1-3% “gold”… The remaining % is questionable what to do with. And I like the easy way…. Just take a photo, publish it on Facebook or similar and say it’s all for free…. Leave the door open and watch the things disappear without using any unnecessary energy 🤣

I’ll update later on… 😊

Spring cleaning mode upon you.......out with the old.......in with the new....:pass:

spring cle.gif

I've been trying the same here......we have far too much crap for two people....:shrug:...but hubby hoardes EVERYTHING......:doh:..so it is always a battle of wills.

IMO....everything you Own takes maintenence......even if it is only holding extra storage space.......so get Rid of as much as you can....before it Owns you.........:shrug:

But...if you are in a manic stage.....don't .......or your girlfiend might come and yell at me..........:pighug:

Spring cleaning mode upon you.......out with the old.......in with the new....:pass:

View attachment 1656889

I've been trying the same here......we have far too much crap for two people....:shrug:...but hubby hoardes EVERYTHING......:doh:..so it is always a battle of wills.

IMO....everything you Own takes maintenence......even if it is only holding extra storage space.......so get Rid of as much as you can....before it Owns you.........:shrug:

But...if you are in a manic stage.....don't .......or your girlfiend might come and yell at me..........:pighug:

We will take it at her pace…. As I want us to stay together. And a happy wife often means a happy life 🙂

But I have tried and done the meme-version when I was a teenager. My mom needed a new furnitures, so when she went to work - I did to 🤣 But it was just the third floor and she were sad for 1 day but then she was happy for what I’ve done. New tables and chair etc… 🙂

We will take it at her pace…. As I want us to stay together. And a happy wife often means a happy life 🙂

If I take it at hubbys pace..........it won't ever happen....... :pass:

We bought shares in the house in Spain on the millenium... 2000......a few years before we got here full time...but hubby still has all of the electric plugs that he cut off the appliances to replace with Spanish plugs.......

Almost 20 years on............I mean Why..............?.................:shrug: ....if we moved back to the UK...we wouldn't be taking 20 year old UK plugs back......
I'd ditch the bloody lot......it would be cheaper to buy all new than transport it back to the UK.........:doh:

He also owns a drawer full of old mobile phones...that people give him...when they are broken or outdated.....

I told him to throw the bloody things out.....he says....oh...you can take them back to the UK when you go....{yar right...I'm taking them through customs..Not.....:nono:...}.....and my son can cash them in on a second hand buyer sites.

I checked with my son....he said Mother....the stuff he's got...it would end up costing me to pay for them to take them away....:shrug:...they are still in the Drawer....and he has added another one to the collection.....:doh:...if it's Free...he'll have it.

I'm surprised we havent got a scrap yard down here......but...there is time yet......

The flipping dunebuggy he was going to Fix hasn't seen the light of day in the last 4 year......:pass:

BTW...his old..old fitness watch....I said why don't you give it to someone...or throw it away.......?.... :shrug:

He says No.....I'm Thinking about using it on the dog.............:doh:...Serious hoarding problem....

:crying::crying::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back