Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw crap.. the TV has just blown again... so I'll probably lose the net...:shrug:.. I did... pfftt......

But you know if I go silent it is just the net....:headbang:
Well Happy belated birthday! :bighug::bday1:

Hope u remembered to make a wish! ;)
59B2BB1E-B863-419B-A52A-6CFEE8406EB0.jpeg

Also try not to ash on the cake! :eyebrows::rofl:

:whew: :pighug: happee belated b-day :biggrin: ppp

Ha ha cheers.... got lost in the drama... with my son not ringing... hubby completely Missed it.......:pighug:... I had to tell him last night... so I'm on an IOU for breakfast on the beach......:bighug:.... when the weather is a bit better.....

Happy Belated Birthday @Mossy ..... and Hubby didn't get you a new computer for your birthday.........opportunity missed. Good to have you back, you were missed. :pighug:

Ha ha cheers.... got lost in the drama... with my son not ringing... hubby completely Missed it.......:pighug:... I had to tell him last night... so I'm on an IOU for breakfast on the beach......:bighug:.... when the weather is a bit better.....

Mossy! Happy belated!!!

Dad passed yesterday evening, 4 months shy of his 102nd birthday. I was with him most of the day because he seemed weaker than usual when I checked on him in the morning. After his nap he was sipping a cup o' tea and eating a cookie in his recliner. He just stopped breathing. The firemen brought oxygen, but by that time he had no pulse. He had a DNR order taped to the fridge, so they said "sorry for your loss" and left. My sisters showed up after he was gone. We finished off the cookies while waiting for the coroner and the folks from the funeral home. Feeling my own mortality today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back