Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg

How long do you think it will be until you start looking at that mother tent as more space that you could be growing autos in? I mean, I would rather spend money on electricity that builds trichomes, not foliage. That’s just like, my opinion, though… :pass:
I hear about the tent and equipment at the end of March, it’s a SF 5x5 that comes with a viparspectra ks5000 8” ventilation and ducting, a couple 150w blurple, 3 oscillating pole mount fans, a canna fogger, and various nutes and accessories. I already have 2 4x4 tents and extra lights, one has the photoperiod plants atm. So essentially one 4x4 would be for autos exclusively and the other would be the Veg tent for the mothers. The 5x5 (potentially) would be the clone flower tent. If it happens, I’ll post pics of all the goodies that come with it. Also would be inheriting the bad ex-boyfriends seed collection which includes a bunch of In-house and bhodi strains…

Well, apparently it didn’t get the memo lol. So try bumping it down to 11/13 on/off til it shows flower and then you should be good. Since autos come from a cross of photo and ruderalis, I expect you got the .1% that holds the photo gene out of the 99.9% guaranteed autofem
My thoughts exactly, lengthening the night hours past 12… maybe 10 light 14 dark is a sweet spot for that pheno…:shrug:

Afternoon Kittens. Hope a good day is in store for all. Puttering around the house doing little things, watering plants, dishes etc. Gonna have to up pot my Desert Roses soon so I can start getting them out into the sun. Need to decide on growth for each one if it's gonna be allowed to go natural or if I'm gonna dwarf it for bonzai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back