Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Buffalo became a destination city for refugee relocation 15 years ago, we now have a large Muslim population, from Yemen, Bangladesh, Iraq, Somalia, etc. Before I retired I installed a bunch of these bidet hoses with a hot/cold mixer valve. Apparently there's some verse in Quran that is interpreted as prohibiting toilet paper:
bidet_hose.jpg

Thanks @Emerald Archer her only savi g grace is that I have the small tent that I was able to convert.

I still find it crazy when I look at the power companies comparison of my electric uses age to similar homes and I and still doing better than most despite having 2 tents going.

Happy Peturday @Mossy this one is pretty upset that it's crappy out and we have no desire to shhhhhh, go outside...

20240323_113202.jpg

No, it's supposed to be an auto...
Well, apparently it didn’t get the memo lol. So try bumping it down to 11/13 on/off til it shows flower and then you should be good. Since autos come from a cross of photo and ruderalis, I expect you got the .1% that holds the photo gene out of the 99.9% guaranteed autofem

Yep….. T20 muchacha took forever, and a few others. How old is she.

The whole deal with super cropping is that you’ll get an increased yield, but the ones that really benefit from it, will for sure be slowed down by the process.

Folks always want a giant yield from a super fast plant. Those two things will never exist together. Plants that finish in 60 days will yield about 1/4 what something that happily went 90+. It’s all about what you’re going for, here. Sea of green in small containers with proper strain selection is best of both worlds…..fast and it will yield well, but you’ll spend some money on beans….
Or clone a photo that you’re keeping as a mother. If I get the large tent from my friend, I’ll be keeping 4 moms and cloning a bunch of each to flower in the lg tent.

Or clone a photo that you’re keeping as a mother. If I get the large tent from my friend, I’ll be keeping 4 moms and cloning a bunch of each to flower in the lg tent.
How long do you think it will be until you start looking at that mother tent as more space that you could be growing autos in? I mean, I would rather spend money on electricity that builds trichomes, not foliage. That’s just like, my opinion, though… :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back