Status
Not open for further replies.

These are what I ordered. I think they came off a Tesla? Not 100% sure. I ordered them on ebay from a company that sells tons and tons of sets of barely used tires. I suspect its a company that sells aftermarket wheels and tires. People buy a new car, then take it to them for new wheels and tires, and they sell the barely used OEM Tires on ebay.

But the best I could find that type and the size I need was around $250 + shipping per tire, and I got them for $750 shipped with 49 miles on them, on ebay. I can live with that.

My SUV only has 25k miles on it, but the front tires are already heavily worn, I guess these new AWD vehicles need the tires rotated a lot more often. The back tires are barely worn, the front are down to the wear bars. I'm going to keep the pair that are hardly worn, then next time I need tires I'll just buy a set of two matching ones.

Those were good looking my friend and for a fair price. Still like ours better just coz they are black and orange 😀

We got the rims with the car, I don’t want to say the price of the car but we bought it 2 months or so ago for a reasonable cheap price from a private deal.

I talked to a dealership last week and they would pay the double of what we paid, right on the spot. And those always put some hefty margins on their investments so we will sell it on the open market to potentially earn some more.

But the private market can be kind of problematic as some cars attract a certain kind of buyers/sellers, and I’m so tired of it - so I’m sending the girl to handle that part, it’s way smoother 👍

l’ll write and open up the opportunity and she’s doing the talking and finish the deal with me in the background, we match perfectly business-wise like that.

Anyway, I’m done with the rims, took an hour, relaxing and changed without a lift and with manual tools. ✅

Morning Kittens. Gloomy, rainy morning. 2nd cup trying to get the meds down, sometimes it's easy, sometimes my throat just don't wanna open up. No real plans for the day other than making brownies for wife. Hope a great day is had by all.

Morning Frank :pass:

Good morning @Heart of flowers
:pass: :bump:
How’s it going my friend?
Doing pretty good, just back home, will check the girls and refill their trays.

But before that I will take something to eat…

Frank, we have to share a spliff one day, I can recognize an honest good hearted soul. :d5: :smokeout:

Hi frank! I have had a good winter, as far as health-wise goes. About the only fibromyalgia 'attack' that i've had was at the end of this last storm, had almost forgotten what that's like. Daughter is gone, so a lot of stress has lifted, even though we worry about her...she was a danger to others, here.

My old kitty has done well with the winter, we were not quite sure that she'd survive this long. She'll be 20 years old, late september. Good ol girl. She's now deaf as a stone, has arthritis. She sleeps on a heating pad, under the covers on the couch, most the day. She does spend time in the sunshine, when that's around. She'll be our last pest, so we're spending a lot of quality time with her, and she sucks that up!

How's everything in your part of the woods?

Frank, we have to share a spliff one day, I can recognize an honest good hearted soul. :d5: :smokeout:
Sounds like a great idea to me!:smokeout::bump:
1711633480359.gif

Hi frank! I have had a good winter, as far as health-wise goes. About the only fibromyalgia 'attack' that i've had was at the end of this last storm, had almost forgotten what that's like. Daughter is gone, so a lot of stress has lifted, even though we worry about her...she was a danger to others, here.

My old kitty has done well with the winter, we were not quite sure that she'd survive this long. She'll be 20 years old, late september. Good ol girl. She's now deaf as a stone, has arthritis. She sleeps on a heating pad, under the covers on the couch, most the day. She does spend time in the sunshine, when that's around. She'll be our last pest, so we're spending a lot of quality time with her, and she sucks that up!

How's everything in your part of the woods?
Doing well my friend…. Trying to decide a garden plan for my new backyard :woohoo1::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back