Status
Not open for further replies.
Consume more cannabis, would be my first instinct :bump: :meds: :bighug:

Advice I generally embrace wholeheartedly. Odds on falling back to sleep fall to zero once the canna gets flowing... Sleep is what I need above all else right now. Trying to sneak in as much as I can before the official lunch hour nap

I'm of an age that when I am having a day like that...... I do Nothing........coz I Know it will go wrong......so... have a duvet day.......:pighug:

That is one of the main things I am looking forward to with retirement. Still a ways off tho

Advice I generally embrace wholeheartedly. Odds on falling back to sleep fall to zero once the canna gets flowing... Sleep is what I need above all else right now. Trying to sneak in as much as I can before the official lunch hour nap
My Oil program is working quite well most nights.

These light companies are getting closer and closer!

But not quite there yet. Still an interesting light though! It does seem like their website states they have some studies backing up their particular lights. Maybe some of the European members can shed some light on the subject ...............wink wink wink!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

Hey Bill, check out Grandmaster lighting. They've come out with some crazy adjustable spectrum lights. Super pricey, but pretty cool. I'm gonna get one of their 5x5 lights, but not with all the adjustable stuff. I usually wait till the second version of new stuff after they work out the kinks from the first round

I'm always in awe of the therapy this plant provides us---both in growing and consumption!
Photoperiods Twenty20(Trainwreck&Snow-g), Irie Genetics(Lemon Jeffrey)
20240328_101445.jpg

I'm always in awe of the therapy this plant provides us---both in growing and consumption!
Photoperiods Twenty20(Trainwreck&Snow-g), Irie Genetics(Lemon Jeffrey)
View attachment 1674045

Have wanted to try the Lemon Jeffry! Like citrus strains. Have some of his Arise and Double Dragon in the que

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back