Status
Not open for further replies.
@Green Hornet
……you know what Duder needs, is a collar with a double doob toob attached to the underside….like those St. Bernard’s did in Siberia or whatever (you’d be hailed a saint too, if you showed up with booze in a blizzard)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:
The more I think about that the more I love it :thumbsup:

Thoughts on my redneck lettuce and microgreen planters for my garden?

1711737548048.png

I had 3, 55 gallon drums I wasn't using so I sawzaw'd them in half. I'd like to eventually build little doodads to hold them up at waist high, but I just don't have the funds this year. So just going to use some wedges of firewood, I think once they have some soil they won't go anywhere. Drilled a few 1/2" holes in the bottom and going to cover with landscape fabric before I fill them with soil, so that they can drain.

I have a hand wood planer I'll take around the edges to clean that up, and maybe even slice a pool noodle and put it over the side and really make it look like I know wtf I'm doing.

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

The mixture of Lil' Stick and Bubble Tricks in the Boost just puts me into orbit. At night I am lucky to get the PC shut down before crawling to bed. I wish I had the money to send it to the lab. Most strains you kinda stop getting higher, but this stuff is like a freight train, it just keeps coming.

Yes I am high on it now!
I definitely like Bubble Tricks.

Lil' Stick seems to have extremely nice structure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back