Status
Not open for further replies.
The inimitable Don Martin, Mad Magazine, 1966.

IMG_1068.jpeg

Happy Easter AFN Family!

Mornin and Happy Easter.

Went to my mom's yesterday for Easter Lunch.

Its always a shitshow, but yesterday was one of the more interesting holidays. Let me see, where to start....

My mentally handicapped Uncle, who drinks a case of Monster Energy every single day, took a shit so hard it clogged the toilet. Not your normal run of the mill clog. Mom's boyfriend is a retired plumber. The snake wouldn't unclog it. They had to remove the toilet. He took a shit so hard it stuck to the inside of the porcelain and required replacing the entire toilet. This isn't the first time, either. This is a yearly thing.

Mom invited my sister's inlaws. Wine comes out. My sisters mother in law does this little "should I? Shouldn't I?" dance over the wine. Half an hour later, she's drank an entire bottle of red and is stumbling around the kitchen.

Last edited:
Happy Easter AFN Live Stoners..........Enjoy the day and let the kiddies have at least some of the chocolate...........:pass::woohoo1:

Good morning all and happy Easter! Got the SIP buckets washed and ready for the Wild Thing test of Jean-O. Gonna wet them down today and put them in the tent to warm. Will prob plant them either later today or tomorrow morning. Other than that it'll be a lazy day. Happy Easter all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back