Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, one of my many ex-inlaw families would have a screaming match over 'something' every damn holiday gathering, people ended up sobbing and/or leaving in a huff. I had never seen this type of holiday tradition before that, so was surprised that they got together every holiday, to re-enact the scene.

That's in the past, now. whew.

Hey, one of my many ex-inlaw families would have a screaming match over 'something' every damn holiday gathering, people ended up sobbing and/or leaving in a huff. I had never seen this type of holiday tradition before that, so was surprised that they got together every holiday, to re-enact the scene.

That's in the past, now. whew.
It’s terrible when you realize you married into a family who’s really into recreational fighting :doh: Bliss is in the escape :smokeout:

Morning @Frankthetank! :pass: Hopefully the easter bunny left you a few dab eggs!
Haha I’ve got some dabs lying around for just such an occasion….:lildab:

Dude and I walked by a church a little while ago that had a painting that read “Happy Easter!” And had a hand painted picture of Jesus emerging from a broken, ornamentally painted egg. It really cleared a few questions up for me… it’s always nice when true theologians share their wisdom…

Anywho, good morning amigro, how’s it going? :pass::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Haha I’ve got some dabs lying around for just such an occasion….:lildab:

Dude and I walked by a church a little while ago that had a painting that read “Happy Easter!” And had a hand painted picture of Jesus emerging from a broken, ornamentally painted egg. It really cleared a few questions up for me… it’s always nice when true theologians share their wisdom…

Anywho, good morning amigro, how’s it going? :pass::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Doin well. Cleared the cobwebs from the keif fest last night and just chowed some breakfast. Bout to burn one and make some deviled eggs for the family late lunch. Mine isn't as entertaining as Nannymouse', but we like to say "we put the fun in dysFUNction" :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back