Status
Not open for further replies.
Monday...

Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 11.41.27 PM.png

Don't you have some Mega Crop? :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

Yes I am low on one part only about a 1/4 jar left but I have a giant bag of 2 part :eyebrows::doh:

I feed plain water for the first week, and then nutrients until harvest, unless I’m being all stonery at the end, then the last two feedings will be plain water….but that’s laziness, not flushing :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:

Thanks Frank I may just try it :thanks::pass:

My definition of disrespect

You make a decoration about some confused people.
You praise a communist.
Both on the day of a major religious holiday which have deep adversions to both of the above.
No matter the religion, that's disrespectful.

Kind of like what would be if someone declared pulled pork day and praise the Attributes of drinking massive qualities of beer for another particular religion one of their high holy days.

I see absolutely no difference in either situations and never would consider doing anything of this sort.

It's one thing when an individual may make jokes about religion in various holidays. It is pretty different when it is the government that is doing the deed of similar ilk.

Thanks Frank I may just try it :thanks::pass:
FYI…. I’ve cut out the bud explosion completely….. and alternate (in flower) with Sweet Candy and Terpinator…..although you could do just sweet candy to simplify it further.

You can’t feed SW and terpinator together without causing a K excess situation :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back