Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh yeah!
Zx0BgEPhIevlAVEbnq.webp

The smoking lamp is definitely lit!

I definitely need a smoke after watching this video!
That video is better than a Korean massage parlor!

They were definitely multiple Happy Endings!
:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I just have a hard time wrapping my head around all of this damn automotive awesomeness in one place, but in a freaking barn!
The rarity of some of these vehicles is quite amazing!
I'm pretty sure this is the first video I watched of this guy, but the screenshot is what got me when it popped up in my feed.

I guess if you're not a car geek, you might find it boring or not really truly appreciate it. But it is a damn cool video I tell you!
I'm exhausted!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:
And I got physical therapy at 10:30!

:haha::haha::haha:

So….you’re probably on to something.

Here’s what I know…..

Coconut oil is comprised of long chain triglycerides (most fats are, like fish avocado etc)…

MCT oil is comprised of medium chain triglycerides …..

The difference is the medium chain triglycerides don’t require the extra gut enzymes to digest, so MCT is sent straight to your liver for absorption, thus hitting you faster.

View attachment 1674707
:pass:
I thought I had read that before but I wasn't for sure.
I tell you both owls are pretty damn powerful! I'm pretty sure I have quite a bit of CBD in there. You know that should kind of mediate the euphoric part of the high. It ain't doing much of a job! :crying:

The CBD is definitely doing its job. One would think I have quite a bit of soreness from remaining in one position for that long.. Wasn't the case this morning.

Man, that's a blessing in half!
And the Ovaltine that I use has soy lecithin, that should also aid in the absorption from my understanding.

I've got a block of coco coir that I hydrated and then put into a fabric bag and hung it up in the shower,

Ive been showering it with hot water for the last 3 days,
Is there anything needed done to it now before I use it for a top dress to stabilize the tall stems

Probably wouldn’t hurt to buffer it with calmag but if your putting it in soil that may not be necessary and that’s outta my expertise :shrug:

Probably wouldn’t hurt to buffer it with calmag but if your putting it in soil that may not be necessary and that’s outta my expertise :shrug:
Thanks mate, that's what I was thinking, do I need Calmag,
But as you say the light mix should buffer it,
Would it hurt to pour boiling water over it 1 last time, drain it and then put in a container to take to the Den?

Thanks mate, that's what I was thinking, do I need Calmag,
But as you say the light mix should buffer it,
Would it hurt to pour boiling water over it 1 last time, drain it and then put in a container to take to the Den?

I don’t know if the soil will buffer it especially if you’re just laying it on top? :shrug: Yes rinsing with hot water will rinse the coco more but I am under the belief that the plain water will strip the calcium from the coco. This is where it gets above my expertise

I don’t know if the soil will buffer it especially if you’re just laying it on top? :shrug: Yes rinsing with hot water will rinse the coco more but I am under the belief that the plain water will strip the calcium from the coco. This is where it gets above my expertise
Pretty sure if not buffered with calmg, the coco will absorb calcium and phosphorus from any given nutes…. :pass: That whole cation exchange business…..

Yeah, I think it helps make it more bioavailable… :pass:
The next time I am out and about and near a particular barbecue restaurant, I'm going to get one of their crazy loaded potatoes and add my oil to that. The absorption is fairly quick and quite thorough when used in the baked potato. You can get that loaded potato with smoked pulled pork and or smoked brisket!:glutton:

It's so good, that Andy Griffith would break his "MmmmmMmmmmmMmmmm!" if he tasted it!:funny::funny::funny:

Pretty sure if not buffered with calmg, the coco will absorb calcium and phosphorus from any given nutes…. :pass: That whole cation exchange business…..

Yup that’s what I thought and releases potassium when it does that. Only thing is I thought it was only calcium and magnesium it absorbed didn’t know about phosphorus but that would explain some issues I’ve had :doh::toke::lildab::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back