Status
Not open for further replies.
With all this AI stuff, am wondering how well it works with some design stuff??? Can one of you that have been using it type in "mid century modern guitar stands" for me?
Will be interesting to see what pops up...

Thanks!!!
Screenshot_20240129-211854.png
Screenshot_20240129-211907.png
Screenshot_20240129-211919.png
Screenshot_20240129-211932.png

All good here. Just back from a physio appt which seems to have helped with a chronic SI issue. The guy's nickname is Magic Mike. I told him about his nickname and he laughed and said he should be called Mechanical Mike.

As to pics, I'd be glad to show some. Here is the last one I took on a ski outing with the dog and dearest:
View attachment 1662561
And here is the mutt that was out there with us:
View attachment 1662562
And here is another shot, not winter, but interesting:

View attachment 1662560I really like the cameras on my recent Iphone. :pighug:
Its already spring here me thinks! :shrug::eyebrows::rofl:

1706581335726.png

View attachment 1662563

I think i have like 10 diff streaming services! I need to just get a stream box and save some damn money! :shrug::rofl:

Yep! I don't really watch tv. I wouldn't even have one if the wife wouldn't watch it. We lived 7 years in one stint and another 3 years without one. Amazing what you can do and learn when not sitting in front of one!!!

We got one of those Roku boxes and a local antenna. Prime comes with the amazon thing the wife has(I think they are the devil :rofl:) and Hulu is free with our cell phone plan. She has Pluto and a few other apps. I put a goat channel app on there just to be a jackass! 24/7 goat cams! all day all night!:rofl:

Murphy stayed here a few days.
"Smart" timer turns off too early regardless of software settings.

Never was a fan of "smart timers/outlets" seems the ones I tired when I had my aquariums would never work properly about once a month I'd have to reset and reconnect to get lights coming on and off again :wall::cuss: Grow tents have either a mechanical or digital programable which have never failed me yet:goodluck:

Never was a fan of "smart timers/outlets" seems the ones I tired when I had my aquariums would never work properly about once a month I'd have to reset and reconnect to get lights coming on and off again :wall::cuss: Grow tents have either a mechanical or digital programable which have never failed me yet:goodluck:
Our wifi will cut off for like 2 seconds every once in a while and it totally screws up the smart plugs. Mechanical timers for anything I can :pass:

Our wifi will cut off for like 2 seconds every once in a while and it totally screws up the smart plugs. Mechanical timers for anything I can :pass:

Yeah they’re weird sometimes it screws sometimes it’s doesn’t.

Speaking of WiFi ever since spectrum did their “upgrade” little while back we lose internet at least a dozen times a night and we stream everything.:doh::cuss: They are sending us a new router hopefully fix the issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back