Status
Not open for further replies.
:shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:
I have no clue how its made, I just smoke it :rofl: but it does have an excellent taste to it. Even without the added "terp sauce" that usually comes with "diamonds."
Lmao mine are orange somehow! Not sure if they did it for a Halloween theme or what but i was worried at first! They are fire tho and def have a diesely aroma! ;)
image.jpg

I have an inkbird wifi plug and we have had power outages and wifi go down and it stays on point! Most i may have to do is go into app and manually turn light back on after power outage but plug stays online with the wifi and settings stay intact! ;)

1706585566841.gif

Thanks @Cannaficionado and @JP1!!! Pretty interesting the items it spit out! There's some things in there similar to a couple of my designs.

I would feel kinda guilty using ai for stuff though. I know it's the wave of the future, but I feel if I'm not creative enough to come up with designs and talented enough to implement them, I would just be a hack! There is is certain satisfaction that comes with creating and making something yourself.

Although I'm a hybrid woodworker (I use machinery and hand tools) I refuse to use repeater or CNC machines as there is no "talent" in doing so. There's no "soul" in it.

Wife and I were just discussing something very similar to this right before the ai request...put in a rounded support piece below the table at the same angle as the upper support. the headlock in the pick would be changed to u support for the neck

View attachment 1662575
Why not use it for inspiration? There's still a million steps between a picture and a tangible thing :pass: you can type whatever into it for ideas. I just copied and pasted your words into the Bing one

Why not use it for inspiration? There's still a million steps between a picture and a tangible thing :pass: you can type whatever into it for ideas. I just copied and pasted your words into the Bing one

I feel yeah, but still feels like cheating and unoriginal. There's definitely some good ideas in there with some augmentation and then there is the aspect of having to make it as you said...will have to chew on this for awhile

I feel yeah, but still feels like cheating and unoriginal. There's definitely some good ideas in there with some augmentation and then there is the aspect of having to make it as you said...will have to chew on this for awhile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back