Status
Not open for further replies.
Managed to work a full day and then some. Did two sewer roddings . Last one was tree roots 120ft out... Cable all the way in all the way back out , pull off the roots do it again. 100 yr old cast iron sewer all rusted so instead of being smooth its scaled and grabs onto the root ball as you pull back so its just dragging an iron rope with a weight on the end through thorn bushes.. repeatedly.. in the rain... :rofl:

Got some hours in after a long day getting the boss' next grow set up... Planted a Sawney Beans Boomstick.

1000016868.gif

And I'm ready for some dabs!
1000016867.jpg

Broson Harvest pulled over 120 grams from her buds are super fat and dense. She is sticky too with a funky dank smell:woohoo1::headbang: :drool:

IMG_8531.jpeg

IMG_8532.jpeg

IMG_8533.jpeg

IMG_8534.jpeg

IMG_8535.jpeg

IDK if you guys are like me, but I constantly lose my pruning scissors.

I was at Family Dollar today getting a 2 liter of Ginger Ale, and noticed they had pointed pruning shears for $1.25. And they actually work quite well.
Nope mine hang around til they are rusty! Then i replace as i an too lazy to clean them! :haha::crying:

@Son of Hobbes @hecno @Mossy high guys. I was looking to post in my tea threads and seem I have insufficient privileges. Can I get those unlocked or something please? Wanted to access a few of my old threads. Thanks a lot. Appreciate your time 🙏:pass::toke:

I use the same pair for years, usually they eventually break while trying to cut a much too big branch with them :doh::rofl::rofl:
Sooner or later, I forget mine outside and they get rained on and then get rusty! :doh:
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back