Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup…. Not pictured was the dog laying in his usual sunny spot against the house

was he wearin flip-flopz too...or jus goin barefoot-? :biggrin: Gracie goez barefoot year-round....sillee damn dawg :doh: ppp

Even though everyone keeps saying that, Im still racking my brain. Didnt sleep last night, cant concentrate today. I just keep replaying it over and over.
Sounds like u should bring that subaru to texas! ;) :pighug::crying:

1706663389552.gif

was he wearin flip-flopz too...or jus goin barefoot-? :biggrin: Gracie goez barefoot year-round....sillee damn dawg :doh: ppp
Dude’s a full barefoot nudeist….. weather be damned….. oh, and he’s oddly comfortable shitting in public, drop and go style….no TP or anything. I suspect he might be an Old School Hippie….. a real child of the earth.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dude’s a full barefoot nudeist….. weather be damned….. oh, and he’s oddly comfortable shitting in public, drop and go style….no TP or anything. I suspect he might be an Old School Hippie….. a real child of the earth.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Hmmm. Must be related to my mutt. In spite of weighing about six times as much. Mind you, our mutt does look a little worried while making a deposit...:crying::pighug:

All bullshitting aside, I do know a serrated bread knife works great to get through a main stalk :rofl: :rofl:
I find that my plastic tube/hose cutter will go through anything I have grown. The hacksaw and Sawzall are in reserve though... :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back