Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1663198

I was looking through some old photos.........and found this one of the Princess......she loves to sleep on a green mattress......
This is what she usually does if the daisy is in the garden......you find her fast asleep..in the flowers...... :pighug:

Ha! After last night. surprised I didn't wake up beside her! :rofl:

Went on a 1st date last night, invited her over for supper and a movie. She's a dog trainer for assistance dogs for vets and disabled people. My pitt mix is over 7 years old and he's not getting around as well; she asked if there was PetSmart store nearby (and there was,) so we went to PetSmart at 8:30 pm at night and she REFUSED to allow me to pay for this big tub of CBD gummies for joint pain and a big bottle of dog-safe aspirin, that she gifted to my pitt (who slept like a baby last night.) Then she offered to take my kids and I out for some of that "rolled ice cream," where they freeze liquid ice cream on the metal plate and then scrape it up into rolls with fancy toppings. AND she's super cute!

I'm in trouble.

Went on a 1st date last night, invited her over for supper and a movie. She's a dog trainer for assistance dogs for vets and disabled people. My pitt mix is over 7 years old and he's not getting around as well; she asked if there was PetSmart store nearby (and there was,) so we went to PetSmart at 8:30 pm at night and she REFUSED to allow me to pay for this big tub of CBD gummies for joint pain and a big bottle of dog-safe aspirin, that she gifted to my pitt (who slept like a baby last night.) Then she offered to take my kids and I out for some of that "rolled ice cream," where they freeze liquid ice cream on the metal plate and then scrape it up into rolls with fancy toppings. AND she's super cute!

I'm in trouble.
Nice! Usually the guy is supposed to be that way… sounds like she’s a keeper, unless her other personality is a supervillain. I agree, you ARE in trouble lol

Happy Caturday! Fire one up!

Screenshot 2024-02-03 at 10.33.48 AM.png

I'm in trouble.
Meet the kids on a 1st date?

Meet the kids on a 1st date?

Yeah that doesn't bug me at all to be honest. They aren't red headed step children I keep locked in the basement and feed through a slot at the bottom of the door (you can't do that anymore. I can't do that anymore (court case pending.)) Apparently children have "rights".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back