Status
Not open for further replies.
Went on a 1st date last night, invited her over for supper and a movie. She's a dog trainer for assistance dogs for vets and disabled people. My pitt mix is over 7 years old and he's not getting around as well; she asked if there was PetSmart store nearby (and there was,) so we went to PetSmart at 8:30 pm at night and she REFUSED to allow me to pay for this big tub of CBD gummies for joint pain and a big bottle of dog-safe aspirin, that she gifted to my pitt (who slept like a baby last night.) Then she offered to take my kids and I out for some of that "rolled ice cream," where they freeze liquid ice cream on the metal plate and then scrape it up into rolls with fancy toppings. AND she's super cute!

I'm in trouble.
Its going to he that good kinda trouble. Congrats man you must be pretty excited since you put it on here. Got a good feeling about it eh?

@Son of Hobbes .......T-minus 10 minutes..........?............... :pass: ...

I got a drink...a bar of chocolate and a couple of joints for the Interview...........all I've got left now it half a joint............:crying:

Is Sawney online?

We did convey the date and time to him, yes? lol

Ahhhh funny but not funny stoner questions.

Its going to he that good kinda trouble. Congrats man you must be pretty excited since you put it on here. Got a good feeling about it eh?

Eh we'll see how it goes. I've been a babe slayer in the dating game; but no one has wrangled this savage untamed heart (an eagle just screamed across the sky as a bolt of lightning struck a cobra biting into the neck of a mongoose as I finished that sentence.)

There was a link for a free replacement if you bought a first gen fan and have issues with clicking or not fanning….

Play your cards right and you could have 6… :eyebrows: :rofl:
:yeahthat:
I cant do that, I'm a terrible liar, but i keep trying.
No lieing necessary my replacements are clicking like the old ones. I wasn’t gonna warranty them again for just because but if they’re offering to replace with a newer better model you bet your ass I’m on it. They even say they replace multiple

Eh we'll see how it goes. I've been a babe slayer in the dating game; but no one has wrangled this savage untamed heart (an eagle just screamed across the sky as a bolt of lightning struck a cobra biting into the neck of a mongoose as I finished that sentence.)
You need to ai generate that I need a visual. Lol. Sounds like she has a task ahead of her. But she got a damn good start. My bet is on her at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back