Status
Not open for further replies.
Cucumbers smell delicious n are refreshing .... But... I think id still rather have my date hitting the mouthwash... maybe some gum

Maybe you are Missing something................?................... :yeah:.. #JustSayin.......

How Is Cucumber An Aphrodisiac?​

The cucumber has always had a shape that is sexually suggestive, but its aphrodisiac like qualities come in various forms. The manganese and vitamin C inside each bite are critical to normal and sustained sexual health. The nutrients in cucumbers induce fertility and encourage women to act on their need to procreate. Vitamin C synthesizes male and female hormones, and aids in sex glands running flawlessly. In addition, manganese works three-fold by spiking energy, improving libido, and streamlining the proper operation of reproductive organs.

caturdaykisses.jpg

. It is a fruit that has been called a ‘fountain of youth’ delicacy because of its silica. Silica is a mineral that helps almost every part of your appearance, including nails, teeth, hair, and bone structure. But cucumber is also widely recognized as an aphrodisiac, and a terrific food to ignite passion in the bedroom......

Silica is widely used in our plant food to promote good health and vigor...........:headbang:....so be good in fert tea too............

Maybe you are Missing something................?................... :yeah:.. #JustSayin.......

The cucumber has always had a shape that is sexually suggestive, but its aphrodisiac like qualities come in various forms. The manganese and vitamin C inside each bite are critical to normal and sustained sexual health. The nutrients in cucumbers induce fertility and encourage women to act on their need to procreate. Vitamin C synthesizes male and female hormones, and aids in sex glands running flawlessly. In addition, manganese works three-fold by spiking energy, improving libido, and streamlining the proper operation of reproductive organs.

View attachment 1660995

. It is a fruit that has been called a ‘fountain of youth’ delicacy because of its silica. Silica is a mineral that helps almost every part of your appearance, including nails, teeth, hair, and bone structure. But cucumber is also widely recognized as an aphrodisiac, and a terrific food to ignite passion in the bedroom......

Silica is widely used in our plant food to promote good health and vigor...........:headbang:....so be good in fert tea too............
I mean ill eat more.... If you're gonna twist my arm

On the schedule? I may need to go back through n read more for what's this about.

@Jean-O .... :bighug: ...don't fret.....it is just turning up in #LiveStoners at a set time...for a Live QA session with the members...about your crosses ethos..journey.......no big difference to what you are doing now.......:pighug:.....

If you'd Like to be the first Victi...vict...cough Volunteer........I'm sure we can swing it for you.........:pass:

View attachment 1660995

Cucumbers are gross. Turn em in to pickles and they are delicious, any chance they hold those benifits after brining

@Jean-O .... :bighug: ...don't fret.....it is just turning up in #LiveStoners at a set time...for a Live QA session with the members...about your crosses ethos..journey.......no big difference to what you are doing now.......:pighug:.....

If you'd Like to be the first Victi...vict...cough Volunteer........I'm sure we can swing it for you.........:pass:
I'm definitely down for some Q n A. Let me know when n I'll join in.

Morning Kittens. Waiting outside Drs office on the wife. 40s this morning but supposed to go up for the next week.
Cookle dosage spot on last night, just gotta work on the mix or go to sheet cookies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back