Status
Not open for further replies.
Not going to catch up tonight! Good Morfnoevight All! :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

#SleepTight @Mañ'O'Green :bighug: ..catch up tomorrow...

#HappyFriday @Heart of flowers :bighug: ... #SharingOne
grannybong.gif

Sitting in the morning..............sun...but cold.....when you are dancing on the patio in your drawers.....:vibe:...

:crying:

IMG_9184.JPG

Heads....left.....sun going down last night...............

IMG_9186.JPG

Heads right...waiting for it to rise.........:biggrin:....

IMG_9187.JPG

Yup.....I've been male stripping for the last few days....big beautiful hollow stemmed males...me Favourite........:pass:

IMG_9188.JPG

But with 20 plus vestle virgins in the next pot.........I cant afford to let them go.............:woody:......

It wouldn't be a disaster....same cross......just they tend to abort seed made in bad winter conditions....:shrug:...so I don't.....

Sitting in the morning..............sun...but cold.....when you are dancing on the patio in your drawers.....:vibe:...

:crying:

View attachment 1661834

Heads....left.....sun going down last night...............

View attachment 1661835

Heads right...waiting for it to rise.........:biggrin:....

View attachment 1661836

Yup.....I've been male stripping for the last few days....big beautiful hollow stemmed males...me Favourite........:pass:

View attachment 1661837

But with 20 plus vestle virgins in the next pot.........I cant afford to let them go.............:woody:......

It wouldn't be a disaster....same cross......just they tend to abort seed made in bad winter conditions....:shrug:...so I don't.....

They are still Holding on? No mold? Incredible…. !

(Edit: Are they down?)

Hope you are having an fantastic day 🫡

Last edited:
They are still Holding on? No mold? Incredible…. !

(Edit: Are they down?)

Hope you are having an fantastic day 🫡

Morning HoF... I Forgot to say.........:doh:...when I looked at the photo when you thought you saw mold......?

It was raining....I Think it was a blur on the camera lens.......:photog:....

IMG_9111.JPG

There...on the left....raindrop on the lens..........:headbang:...

#FingersCrossed ....they Taste alright............
froggi.gif

Morning HoF... I Forgot to say.........:doh:...when I looked at the photo when you thought you saw mold......?

It was raining....I Think it was a blur on the camera lens.......:photog:....

View attachment 1661838

There...on the left....raindrop on the lens..........:headbang:...

#FingersCrossed ....they Taste alright............View attachment 1661842

No, i admit - i was wrong, i like to do that when I’m wrong. You got tough genetics right there. Seeded or just buds?

Look at the the two in the back to the right.
A King and a Queen 💚💜

You got tough genetics right there.

Survival of the Fittest.... :headbang: ....over 40 generations.......:naughtystep:......but you know when we did our extreme conditions test...just off the Arctic Circle......Most Autos are much Hardier than what we give them Credit for outdoor......Arctic Sun could always find a part of his year when he could Finish Autos with a decent harvest outdoor..........:headbang:

CATURDAYGIF.gif
#HeartslikeLions

Seeded or just buds?

Just Bud......I don't cross them Jan Feb...coz if outdoor conditions drop...the plant will abort the seed.

Instead of seed you get larger..round..white...empty balls.....:shrug: ....so you get neither usable seed or clean bud to smoke.....

Lose...lose for me......:deadhorse: Mother Natures Bitch Slap......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back