Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell your app to do a pic of a 1948 Herman Hauser classic guitar, along side an early Torres guitar. Should be interesting to one of us. :pighug:
Lmao i took out the word guitar to see what it would come up with but i got this :shrug::crying:
1FAD3281-68BC-4E19-AE49-7D05957A4EB3.png

Have you tried companion plants? Basil works good for tomatoes, garlic, onions, marigolds, nasturtium etc

Bug screens work for big bugs

Or

View attachment 1662547
Marigolds are to spider mites like a magnet is to iron filings, They are not allowed in my yard! We have a large variety of plants that attract all sorts of beneficial insects. Most years I find new ones that I have to look up. It is all about establishing an ecosystem with balance. We have been working on it for 20+ years. You have to be willing to lose some fruit and vegetables to the insect pests to attract their predators'. I only intervein if it is absolutely necessary.

Got Netflix?

"Loudermilk"

Thank me later.
Been watching for a while now, it is so damn funny. We are trying to save them and not binge watch because it is only ~30 minutes and good to watch before bed, a rare combination.

That dang oven beat me up today. I removed the door, opened it up and cleaned the glass simple enough. Then one of the hinges snapped shut and my troubles began, resetting the hinge was easy but it must have bent itself in the snap because that SOB would not engage the socket properly. Finally I spotted the problem where the slot in the hinge would not slide in place. With Ms. MOG's help holding the door on the side that fit, I was able to get a pin punch and drive the problem hinge home. My back is killing me and my ego is a bit bruised as the videos I watched were all women making the whole thing look quite easy.

Off to bed I go....... Good morfnoevight all. :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Just wondering,,,
How meticulous do you get when manicuring?

Morning @VitaMan ..just talking about the same thing in the staff room....I just remove the large fans.....let the rest of the leaves drape the bud.......them crumble them off when I'm ready to use it.......... :headbang: ...it is Easier...and IMO...preserves the terps much better than taking all the leaves off.

Also...because i have been experimenting with #FingerDabs ....rubbing the oil off living plants....you wouldn't believe the difference in the oils mobility at different temperatures...

In the morning...cold...I have to scrape the oils off with my finger nail....in the afternoon when it is warm...I just rub on my finger pads and get a Slick of oil....

Suggesting if we harvest Cold...or even refrigerated.....more oil will stick to the bud...warmer...you get it on yout trimming gloves... :pass:

There are varying opinions in the staff room.........:biggrin:......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back