Status
Not open for further replies.
My tap water is between 200-210 or somewhere around there last time I checked. And it comes out the tap ph'd between 7.2-7.4 every time. Plant is 3 weeks old today and just started showing hairs. Seems like she didn't mind the topping I did a few days ago, no noticable stop in growth.
View attachment 1664112
View attachment 1664113

She do look a bit cold, and the roots are asking for oxygen and she probably got to much light if you calculate with how much CO2 and nutrients you had earlier, but she couldn’t grow faster anyway as the limiting factor was that her root-system couldn’t work as fast as needed.

What medium are you using?

Last edited:
She do look a bit cold, and the roots are asking for oxygen and she probably got to much light if you calculate with how much CO2 and nutrients you had earlier, but she couldn’t grow faster anyway as the limiting factor was her root-system couldn’t work as fast as needed.

What medium are you using?
Haven't fed her anything other than water and used recharge 1 time. DLI is at 20. Using happy frog.

Haven't fed her anything other than water and used recharge 1 time. DLI is at 20. Using happy frog.

Okey. Get the temps to ~25.5 - 26 degrees Celcius (the water evaporates faster), inject air into the root-system 0.5 - 1 or 2 liters per minute or whatever you can get your hands on.
As the soil is hot, we need to upgrade your other parts of the grow so it’s close to equal with the soil… Then she will grow faster and healthier.

😊

The funky stink will be that delightful mix of pineapple express and amnesia.
It's a nice palette change the nightmare smoke , probably do well in dabs.

Morning @Sawney_bean .... :pass: .. #SharingOne.......what's the Breeder smoking this morning...........?.........

Mornin' #stoners

Here's a little Nancy's Own Dark Yoda to start the day:
0207240452a.jpg

Good morning @Atulip

Those root riots are very good ✅ I hope you girl will get big and potent.

Mornin' @Heart of flowers

I planted one in root riot and one in rockwool, the root riot is up first. My first seed stalled a bit but I think I fixed that for this one with 24/0 lights and raising the cubes above the flood line. So far I'm liking these root riots; I may side by side compare them with rockwool a couple more times.

I cut some test buds on day 77... Still a little too wet... But now I'm looking at it closer 🤔 doin like you're saying n giving another pass.. I think maybe they're a little more developed than I thought. Maybe i just looked at a couple particularly unripe sections the last pass with the scope as well.. i mean... am i wasting time and water or should I wait till she slows down ?

It is just tailoring it in a bit....test...test..test....... :pighug: ...but leave a bit..............:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back