Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI, if you use mosquito bits in your grow to combat gnats, you can buy the stuff as a liquid and way more concentrated.

Amazon product

This will treat "400 gallons every other week for 2 years" So 400 x 52, so 20k gallons of water.

It looks like its a powder, but when you open that container, its actually a dropper bottle. I've just added a drop of it to each of my reservoirs. This summer I'm going to spray my yard with it, I get so sick of being attacked by mosquitos.

Organic BTI it’s a fine powder that dissolves fairly well and is my go to for gnats besides Nematodes

Morning Home slice :lildab::coffee2::toke:

1708612104441.gif

How many is quite a few? I read its best to let the plant grow 6 nodes before topping

Its not going to do you any good to top your plant right before it starts to flower.

You top it so that while it is doing vegetative growth, you break the plant of growing one main stem, and instead it grows many main stems, each with their own flowers.

The longer you wait to top an autoflower, the less time it has to grow the side branches, and the less effective topping it is going to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back