Status
Not open for further replies.
friday dose of vitamin E... :headbang: :friday: ppp

2019-10-18.jpeg

Well well Well!
Seems like that canna rice is kicking in a bit. I had two droppers Of CBD and two smaller droppers of THC with Smart Balance Omega 3. Should be enough Fats and carbs in there for it to work quite well. :eyebrows:

Well I think that is what he calls it but it is more of a LST topping method held down to expose the nodes than a scrog. But why don't we ask him if he has a tutorial somewhere. @420autoflower .

I know it is more work than I am willing to do and I also don't have the space.

Sorry @Mañ'O'Green.
Been busy since the new year and haven’t had time to work up a tutorial yet.
My 420autoflower scrog method does require a lot of work but it’s a proven way to not only double your yields but also grow higher quality product. My average plant weighs in around 500-600 grams (dry weight) of all top shelf colas and I can turn just about any 15 inch tall plant into a monster with just basic LST, a bit of HST, some cheap 3” nylon netting and a lot of pruning.
There’s no topping with my method to guarantee me the biggest and fattest colas possible. Instead of topping I use a bent coat hanger stake around day 15 to hold down the main top (LST) for 12-14 days. After a couple weeks of having the main top pointing horizontal I end up with a nice bushy plant with 10-12 mains and plenty of side branching.
A week after I see my first preflower pistil I completely flatten out the plant to the base of the stock by using pliers to super crop all the stiff branches (HST), and by keeping the tops on the main branches pointing horizontal under the net for the last 10-14 days of preflower stretch helps the small weaker nodes grow into large colas. Even the smallest nodes that are usually picked off or turn into larf on a naturally grown plant will grow into large dense colas with this method. Also, by having all the colas growing at the top of the canopy they all share the same density and trichome production and the finish product is always higher quality than a naturally grown plant.
Down below are a few examples of plants I’ve recently grown in the past few months using my scrog method

Only 1 bent coat hanger stake per plant is all that’s needed to create a plant with many main tops.
1708705031788.jpeg

Seedstockers Panty Punch Auto
952 grams
1708656131895.jpeg
1708656188253.jpeg
1708656218655.jpeg
1708657909104.jpeg

1708655984820.jpeg

Autoseeds.com Acapulco Golds
Pheno on the right was 1275 grams and the pheno on the left was 1188 grams
1708656421338.jpeg

1708656486502.jpeg
1708656576194.jpeg
1708656694305.jpeg

1708659039557.jpeg

A couple of @Sawney_beans Hellraisers
450 grams each
1708657985767.jpeg

1708658514050.jpeg

1708658534068.jpeg

1708658555983.jpeg

Last edited:
Sorry @Mañ'O'Green.
Been busy since the new year and haven’t had time to work up a tutorial yet.
My 420autoflower scrog method does require a lot of work but it’s a proven way to not only double your yields but also grow higher quality product. My average plant weighs in around 500-600 grams (dry weight) of all top shelf colas and I can turn just about any 15 inch tall plant into a monster with just basic LST, a bit of HST, some cheap 3” nylon netting and a lot of pruning.
There’s no topping with my method to guarantee me the biggest and fattest colas possible. Instead of topping I use a bent coat hanger stake around day 15 to hold down the main top (LST) for 12-14 days. After a couple weeks of having the main top pointing horizontal I end up with a nice bushy plant with 10-12 mains and plenty of side branching.
A week after I see my first preflower pistil I completely flatten out the plant to the base of the stock by using pliers to super crop all the stiff branches (HST), and by keeping the tops on the main branches pointing horizontal under the net for the last 10-14 days of preflower stretch helps the small weaker nodes grow into large colas. Even the smallest nodes that are usually picked off or turn into larf on a naturally grown plant will grow into large dense colas with this method. Also, by having all the colas growing at the top of the canopy they all share the same density and trichome production and the finish product is always higher quality than a naturally grown plant.
Down below are a few examples of plants I’ve recently grown in the past few months using my scrog method

Only 1 bent coat hanger stake per plant is all that’s needed to create a plant with many main tops.
View attachment 1667334

Seedstockers Panty Punch Auto
952 grams
View attachment 1667252View attachment 1667253View attachment 1667254View attachment 1667264
View attachment 1667248

Autoseeds.com Acapulco Golds
Pheno on the right was 1275 grams and the pheno on the left was 1188 grams
View attachment 1667255
View attachment 1667258View attachment 1667259View attachment 1667260
View attachment 1667285

A couple of @Sawney_beans Hellraisers
450 grams each
View attachment 1667265
View attachment 1667282
View attachment 1667283
View attachment 1667284

Man, just when I start to think hey, I think I got this whole growing weed thing down, I go and see something like this that makes me realize I don't know shit about fuck.

Man, just when I start to think hey, I think I got this whole growing weed thing down, I go and see something like this that makes me realize I don't know shit about fuck.

Me Too...........:pass:........................

Hoping my parents will let me start a project like that on a few acres of pasture we've owned since I was a kid. Just a lot of long grass with decades of cow/horse manure now.
Man, there are so many different techniques that you can do. Longer term the better you can't really cost effectively change something very quick. Actually one of the quickest ways I've turned around some sandy very little loamy soil into very productive soil, was Intensive grazing with a rotating paddock system. I have the front 45 acres sectioned off into relatively small paddocks . I brought in the cattle that 45 acres would easily support. I confined them in the small paddocks. When they had eaten down the vegetation, they got moved to the next paddock. By the time they were done with the last paddock, the first one they started on had fully recovered to where it was before.
I did that for 4 years. That got for fertility up to the point where I could effectively use other methods such as winter cover crops. I saved the feed stock cover crops, mainly Beets and turnips, for my garden so it wouldn't beat up my pasture.

If it has fair fertility, or really not even much fertility, hey winter over into spring cover crop that's quite productive is L Bon Rye and Harry Vetch. The rye is the mother crop to protect the hairy vetch over winter. The vetch that I got from that seed store I listed, is already inoculated so it will fix nitrogen.
Not only does the rye have quite a considerable amount of top green growth, the root system is quite extensive and will go deep to pull up deep minerals and nutrients. Lots of bulk to their root system!

Whatever I was going to do with the cover crop, based on what I was going to do with the land the rest of the season, I would wait until the vetch seeds were matured. Less seeds needed in the next fall with the volunteers! My farmer neighbor told me there were absolutely no vetch in the area until I planted mine! Those good old birds! They spread my seeds all over the place! That was fine for the most part, but birds like to do things like sitting on fences. Well in a couple of years, my whole place was surrounded by vetch around the fence! It does grow like crazy, so if you wait too long it's difficult to cut too with a weed eater!:face::haha:

When I want to use that section of a garden, I would cut the cover crop down with a hay cutter. I would come back with a hay rake and rake it in to sections and that would be my mulch.

I had a lot of toys back then and I could do a whole bunch of different things with my land.

Last edited:
I've had better luck with growing an all CBD and blending myself. DP Charlotte's Angel is a good one. It's auto and photo. Mephisto canna cheese is good if you're looking for 50/50 ish
ditto. My results with CBD are mixed. It may help with pain, but not with sleep, at least not as far as I can tell. The ratio is easily adjusted by mixing straight CBD and THC strains than trying to find a single mixed strain that is just right, so that is how I do it. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back