Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning @Tom Bombadil ..:pass:.. #SharingOne

Also on the plate was mashed cauliflower.

Twice Dead cauliflower.......:d5:.......

Hubby said....don't say nothing about me mothers twice dead carrots when we were going for dinner...

Twice dead carrots...?

Yeah...she boils them to make sure they are Dead....then she mashes the fluck outta them...to make sure......:crying:..twice dead....

I Love cauliflower.....:chef:...I don't have the same attraction for broccoli....the flowers are too much....I'd happy chop the tops off and eat the stalks......:biggrin:

Good morning

Its been a while and I've had some good weeks enjoying my last harvest.

Found with no buying off a dealer I've been able to treat myself with money I've been saving in my Jar

So the 1st purchase was my blue ROOR 1000, and oh my god she can kick..
Screenshot_20240303_082640_Gallery.jpg

pleased to say I've lungs big enough to clear the chamber and 10 min later what a dunt 😆

Then another pay day came and I thought what's next on my treat list and I thought... a tattoo.

Ive always thought about a cannabis related tattoo to remember this journey im on in my life but never fancied a cannabis leaf, So after some emails with Seedstockers I decided to have a "Doobie" tattoo, now who doesn't like a doobie.. Its about 6" diameter on the back of my leg

InCollage_20240303_081616031.png

Happy wake n bake

Attachments

• 20240302_084209.jpg
    20240302_084209.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
Good morning

Its been a while and I've had some good weeks enjoying my last harvest.

Found with no buying off a dealer I've been able to treat myself with money I've been saving in my Jar

So the 1st purchase was my blue ROOR 1000, and oh my god she can kick..
View attachment 1669104
pleased to say I've lungs big enough to clear the chamber and 10 min later what a dunt 😆

Then another pay day came and I thought what's next on my treat list and I thought... a tattoo.

Ive always thought about a cannabis related tattoo to remember this journey im on in my life but never fancied a cannabis leaf, So after some emails with Seedstockers I decided to have a "Doobie" tattoo, now who doesn't like a doobie.. Its about 6" diameter on the back of my leg

View attachment 1669105
View attachment 1669107

Happy wake n bake

Sounds like you are having a Ball...... :d5: ..Good for you...

There is nothing like Own Grown......:pass:

Morning @PinkyNotTheBrain :bighug:...I've got no GIF's.....so you are on a site Hug.....:biggrin:

I'll be starting a skunk thread in a week or 2. I've got a couple different versions from different breeders that are supposed to be legit 70s and 80s skunk 🦨 All photos. Hoping I've got some viable auto pollen for them :headbang:
Those original Skunk might get a grow someday..... :d5:

Last edited:
Morning @Vapo .... :bighug:... you want me to be slapping your bare ass in those chaps.....:eyebrows:... you know it is going to Sting...in your temps...

What you just posted is against site rules.... :headbang:

Last edited:
:bighug:. U all do ok with the storms?

Up to now... touch wood....:wizzy:... there was a lot of banging... then a lovely smell of canna filled the house...I was sure that was my big pot over... but hey... apparently not.
I could smell it all night.

How you doing...?....:pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back