Status
Not open for further replies.
No free help this morning.......:pass:...hubby is away to let the house clearance team into his friends house........should give me an hour with the laptop...:pass:

I am absolutely freezing.....yup...gas cylinder went out overnight.....again.......sigh.......

Days might be Trying to bring Spring...but the nights are still cold............for us.......:pass:....

I'm Frozzen........:biggrin:

freezing.....yup...gas cylinder went out overnight.....again.......sigh.......
:doh:

Sounds like a soup day.
hugs-and.gif

Or maybe some candy?
IMG_20240306_021847798.jpg

:doh:

Sounds like a soup day.
View attachment 1669790
Or maybe some candy?View attachment 1669791

Oooh...soup.........:chef:....I don't think I have any in the freezer...and we've eaten all the frozzen chicken portions...........:biggrin:...so it will have to wait until we shop.

Hubby come in last night and slapped a carrier bag down.....:paleo:..he says this is me Winnings..........he'd been playing Poker...
two steaks and a piece of belly pork.....:chef:.......Yum...

he Forgot we had no tatties either.......:pighug:...hey...you can't have everything.....:biggrin:

Oooh...soup.........:chef:....I don't think I have any in the freezer...and we've eaten all the frozzen chicken portions...........:biggrin:...so it will have to wait until we shop.

Hubby come in last night and slapped a carrier bag down.....:paleo:..he says this is me Winnings..........he'd been playing Poker...
two steaks and a piece of belly pork.....:chef:.......Yum...

he Forgot we had no tatties either.......:pighug:...hey...you can't have everything.....:biggrin:
Thems some good winnings. Hmmm gettin hungrier as we speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back