Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

Hope everyone is having a Happy Caturday!

a cool cat.png

It has happened with quite a few AFN vendors, they get a trusted name here, grow too big for their own pants and forget where they got their start, đź’”.

Oh well I guess we just have to grow a new crop by doing what we have always done, tell the truth in our reviews. :thumbsup:

Hey IP - :toke:...you're gonna love that T20M TW Arcata cut, it the real deal and damn nice! I didn't get the fully cat-pee pheno, but close... Strong terp's, mine was more along the lines of pine/cedar, lime/sour citrusy, bit of spicy-pepper, and some hints of that pee stank...
The high took me right back to mid '80's Arcata college days- :woohoo1: great day time stuff, most any time really except sleep. It's bit too psychotropic for that... Outside she was fast too, inside not sure but maybe a bit longer, guessing 7 weeks bloom time...

Down the line, you may like to try the Humboldt Afghani heirloom, another blast from the past! True to her name like TW was...
Now that said, Adam told me they had some inbreeding issues with this old IBL, enough to warrant some retooling, which they did already and the reworked version should be out now or soon...
I love mine for her non-narcotic Indi' buzz and old school berry-funk aroma...
Sour Strawburied is a gem too, no wonder it's a core breeding cross of theirs! More of a berry cough syrup smell on this pheno, not much "fuelly"...
Wicked potent, and the buds is stoopid dense, at least under OD conditions, and crusted with resin... heavier than HAffy above, but not knock down nappy heavy...
Snow G has shown very well in the annual OD auto-photo Comp here, in past seasons... the auto version is cracking too, very hardy!
Hey now.... you... you... you terp aficionado. Sure know how to make an old man of the late 60s-80s excited....damn...like a kid who just made a score/connection. As you can see---yup a twenty20 fan(grown several of their stellar autos) and will keep in mind the Afghani you cited for the next round. Thanks for the feedback---now if I could only figure out how to meme---lol
Peace

Hey IP - :toke:...you're gonna love that T20M TW Arcata cut, it the real deal and damn nice! I didn't get the fully cat-pee pheno, but close... Strong terp's, mine was more along the lines of pine/cedar, like/sour citrusy, bit of spicy-pepper, and some hints of that pee stank...
The high took me right back to mid '80's Arcata college days- :woohoo1: great day time stuff, most any time really except sleep. It's bit too psychotropic for that... Outside she was fast too, inside not sure but maybe a bit longer, guessing 7 weeks bloom time...

Down the line, you may like to try the Humboldt Afghani heirloom, another blast from the past! True to her name like TW was...
Now that said, Adam told me they had some inbreeding issues with this old IBL, enough to warrant some retooling, which they did already and the reworked version should be out now or soon...
I love mine for her non-narcotic Indi' buzz and old school berry-funk aroma...
Sour Strawburied is a gem too, no wonder it's a core breeding cross of theirs! More of a berry cough syrup smell on this pheno, not much "fuelly"...
Wicked potent, and the buds is stoopid dense, at least under OD conditions, and crusted with resin... heavier than HAffy above, but not knock down nappy heavy...
Snow G has shown very well in the annual OD auto-photo Comp here, in past seasons... the auto version is cracking too, very hardy!
I wish I had room for that Snow G also, but that TW Arcata cut fem is most assuredly in the lineup! I think TW and the Asian haze are getting the 20 gallon pots. I hope that Asian haze sprouts!

I'm hoping it lives up to its name, the TW, and is similar or better to the weed I sampled in Humboldt County probably 2009 or 10. I've never had a cat **** weed before and it sure stood out! It definitely had that cat pee pee come up but it definitely had one heavy sativa high! I knew I was in for a ride on the first hit. Now the questionable part was was all the "WOOOOOOOAAAAAHHHHH!" I got from the Peanut Gallery when I took the 4th hit. :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

I quickly found out what all that Peanut Gallery activity was all about!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::biggrin:
After that 4th hit, I had to pass my joint Along. They had rolled me my own joint. There was no way in hell I could finish that damn thing!
They were taking me to the Redwood Forest Park and when we pulled up to the parking lot and got out, I'm sure it looked much like the scene in Back to the Future, when all the musicians got out of the car.
I was really really high! I probably could have not smoked and got high as hell from the contact high with all the smoke in the car!
Those guys knew me well enough to know that this was a perfect place to take me after getting me lit!
I was in such awe and looking at these huge beautiful trees!

That's something to shoot for!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back