Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! Maybe a couple of ya get it...

Screenshot 2024-03-23 at 12.45.51 AM.png

Last edited:
SoCal Edison shut our neighborhood power off for a planned outage today from 8am to 2pm which is no big deal. But by 4 pm, it still wasnt on and they said it would be on by 5pm, at 5:30 they said it would be on at 7pm... it's now 7:30 still no power and they are saying it should be on within the hour.. :cuss::cuss::cuss:

Power juuuust turned on as I was finishing this post :woohoo:

Try 4 days.... with no background noise... listening to hubby slurp..burp and fart.....:shrug:... all the things that really get on your nerves.... that are usually concealed by background noise....

The only thing we had to keep us amused was patience... the card game... not the mood.....:biggrin:... even the noise of him repeatedly jabbing the screen to move the cards was invoking murderous thoughts....

:crying:

Try 4 days.... with no background noise... listening to hubby slurp..burp and fart.....:shrug:... all the things that really get on your nerves.... that are usually concealed by background noise....

The only thing we had to keep us amused was patience... the card game... not the mood.....:biggrin:... even the noise of him repeatedly jabbing the screen to move the cards was invoking murderous thoughts....

:crying:
Not sure if you have access to it over there, but there is a murder/crime documentary type of show over here called "Snapped" ... it's about women who kill their husbands and why they did it.. I always joke with the missus when its on and tell her she should watch it with me so she can learn how to cover her tracks better so she doesn't end up on the show :crying: :crying:

Last edited:
Not sure if you have access to it over there, but there is a murder/crime documentary type of show over here called "Snapped" ... it's about women who kill their husbands and why they did it.. I always joke with the missus when its on and tell her she watch it with me so she can learn how to cover her tracks better so she doesn't end up on the show :crying: :crying:

Watching crime documentaries,. for Tips..... and the fact I need much less sleep than him is all that keeps hubby on the straight and narrow.......

:pass:

I have the opposite problem with hubby....he is so accident prone.... he'll do some stupid impossible accident....an I'll get the Blame for it......:biggrin:

1079. Mushrooming in up state NY. Me and my bud. We did well.

IMG_0560.jpeg

Edit: That’s 1979!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back