Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest problem I had was getting to them before the harvester cut the corn. I did not want to visit because if the plants were discovered they might be watching them so I always snuck in at night and took them ready or not

I snuck out there in full scale camouflage in the middle of the night..
giphy (7).gif

:crying:

Over dried, turned 2 plants to dust worryin about mold, weeeeeeeak, got like 2 top buds off each worth a damn but this stuff was good edibles last time so maybe not so bad
Don’t feel bad bro look what i did…:doh:….:cuss:

image.jpg
image.jpg

Blumat was up lil too high to where by time it closed would be a small bit of runoff in plant tray so turned it back extra so turned drip off right away cuz knew it was about time to chop it but totally forgot i turned it back so far so went without water like 8 days and shriveled up and dried on the plant basically! Seems all terps are gone so prob gonna be going into edibles! :shrug::rofl::oops1:

So i am sure u are snoozing @Lil Dab so tomorrow u can answer my question….;)

U have the full size q7 enail correct? Ol dusty one? How does that bowl compare to the bowl on swordfish? Just curious cuz i noticed when looking to order new swordfish coils the q7 mini actually uses the same coils and with way u described full size was assuming its bowl was smaller but just curious! Thx homeskillet :d5:

If that was for me its all good broseph! Luckily I ain’t hurting for bud or i prob woulda been paying better attention! ;) :rofl::doh:
Yeh man, that was for you.

Here is a pic of some of mine.

Attachments

• 20230705_235325.jpg
    20230705_235325.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 4
  • 20230705_235240.jpg
    20230705_235240.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 4
  • 20230705_235250.jpg
    20230705_235250.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 5
  • 20230705_235331.jpg
    20230705_235331.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 4
Don’t feel bad bro look what i did…:doh:….:cuss:

View attachment 1611389View attachment 1611390

Blumat was up lil too high to where by time it closed would be a small bit of runoff in plant tray so turned it back extra so turned drip off right away cuz knew it was about time to chop it but totally forgot i turned it back so far so went without water like 8 days and shriveled up and dried on the plant basically! Seems all terps are gone so prob gonna be going into edibles! :shrug::rofl::oops1:
Thanks for making me feel better about it buddy :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back