Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
1695698781819.png

Quite a few people who regularly dab have sampled this over the last week and they all love it. First thing they ALL say is its super smooth followed by “man I’m high off the first hit” followed by “so you selling this stuff or what?” 🤣

Nope 210f flower 180f hash press for 3-4 mins + warmup and when flow stops
I’ve only squeezed a handful of times but it’s always been for 2 minutes because that’s what I’ve read and seen in the Nugsmasher videos. Guess it’s experiment time!

My plates are kinda big I’d have to put the puck off center to be able to see the flow good
4 no more than 5 mins the flow is usually done. I was only pressing for 3 mins till I tried the @Lil Dab tech and it is working great on this Gold Glue. 1 min warm up, 4 min press. Then I throw it in the freezer over night and I usually have a good consistency. I have been keeping it in parchment in the freezer over night then transfer to the jar when it's more stable, I seem to lose alot less that way :pass:

My plates are kinda big I’d have to put the puck off center to be able to see the flow good
Put the puck back in while hot and press it again with more pressure see if you get more although assuming with the xp and the proper bags it should be right on

@PeaceLove&Buds I collect it and put it on a separate smaller parchment which goes in the freezer btw if that wasnt clear. If you just leave it over night without collecting, it can turn glass like and you can lose alot when you open the parchment. :d5:
I put it in an extra stiiizy jar in the freezer for an hour and in the fridge every night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back