Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 minutes at 207 gives me kick ass consistency in texture and has produced an average of 1.2 grams out of 7g with one anomaly squeeze giving me 1.9 out of 7g. Im totally down to see what happens at 3 minutes or so

That's what I need to learn next is how to make hash! Gonna have to take a class from @WildBill !

Pollen press, easy peasy! I trim pretty heavy and save the sugar leaves. I'll put them in the freezer and break them up over the trim bin screen and toss. I'll do it two times per freezer bag. Collect the keif and either sprinkle in joints/bowls or in the pollen press. Ya get a little bonus as a little bit of rosin will squeeze out and I'll just smear it on a nug.

@WildBill does the dry ice I think. You can get graduated screens if you're super serious about it

Screenshot 2023-09-25 at 8.20.18 PM.png

Dinner tonight was average but the Fugue State dessert I just whipped up looks promising

View attachment 1634518
Well how do you like making rosin?

Do you guys change your timing or your heat depending on the bud and the microns used?
If you have some fresh cured buds and flavor over volume is ok then 180°F for 4 min. with medium pressure will give a very nice first press. The flavor can be worth the loss in rosin yield because you will pick the rest up in a second press and then QWET Chips. This just requires more effort to get a reasonable return. Or if like me you have enough resources to not need to worry about yield, I just want the best for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back