Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My two buddies gonna get a kick out of this! :funny: :funny: :funny:

This is silly,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, stuff!

A Fox Network Vid popped up in my rotation On YouTube, I'm not a subscriber

Something on the order of, "Your commenting has been paused...................... Blah blah blah......!":funny:

At first I thought it said commenting was paused for the video. I didn't see the "YOUR"

So I look at it closer and it says something about cyber bullying.:yoinks::yoinks::frog::nono::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

I vaguely remember posting something on a Fox video many many weeks ago. I don't remember saying anything salacious or anything that we remotely be considered bullying.

I actually think it's pretty damn hilarious! You have a network that has had people screaming and hollering about governmental censorship and what do they do?:face::face::face::funny::funny::funny:

That is beyond silly, stupid, idiotic or whatever other descriptive term you want to use!

Aw..bye bye Ducky........ #SleepTight .....:pass:.....:karmacloud:

candle-animated-gif-3.gif

So I have a few of these Witch Doctor x Anvil seeds left, I've tried to sprout 2 and both of them never opened up all the way.

This time I used a fingernail file and roughed up the surface on the tip of the seed (opposite from the hinge side) and the 2 seams along the edge. And I'm soaking it in 3% peroxide. Hopefully this one takes off. You guys said these get really big, so ideally I'd like to have it finish in its own 3x3 tent under its own light instead of sharing.

The two plants I'm growing now are coming up on 8 weeks, so maybe another 4-6 weeks left on them. By that time, the 2 sprouts I have (AK and Amnesia Haze) will be ready to go in that tent, and I can give the other tent over to the WD X A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back