Photography Made edibles for the first time

MrAutoGrower

Learning as I grow
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
3Wok OG
77E14C1E-A2E2-41FD-B437-7ED9D6260534.jpeg

I made chocolate brownie edibles for the first time last night. Shit tastes amazing and hits pretty decent for my first time making it.

Would love to hear your experience on how you make your canna butter?

I taken 7g of freshly dried and cured buds. Broken them up into tiny buds (didn’t grind) and wrapped them in foil.

Placed them into the air fryer at around 240f for roughly 40mins in foil. Melted butter in a pot of water. Added the decarbed buds into the melted butter then let it simmer for around an hr. From there I just taken my already filtered butter and added a few spoonfuls into the brownie mix.

If I simmer it longer, will it be more potent? Would love to hear some hints and tips for this as im new to producing edibles.

I follow the pressure cooker method but I use hash instead. No smell, no mess, timed decarb, can't go wrong. I highly recommend it.

have to follow the link to watch.

I make my edibles into fudge and normally infuse 14g of hash into 100g of butter then make the fudge. Rocket fuel for most just a little tickle for me.

Looks good!

FWIW I have begun using a decarb box and thermometer for my decarb and have had good results (also helps smell). My oven is 15-20 deg off target usually. I also do 235 deg for 30 minutes as it will undergo further decarb during the infusion process, plus the general passage of time, so I like to have it a bit "under-decarbed" before infusion. I infuse MTC oil (people meds and edibles), glycerin (dog meds), butter (edibles), and olive oil (cooking). IMHO, YMMV, etc.

wow that brownie looks tasty!
im into cookies meself...

to make butter i decarb an oz of popcorn bud in a mason jar (helps keep smell down) in the oven at 180 for 40 mins / until golden brown
then i put 5g 10g or 15g into a mason jar with 200g unsalted butter

that goes into a slow cooker and stews for 4 1/2 hours
i then pour thru a sieve and put into the fridge over night
next morning the butters ready and its time to make cookies!

i make the cookie dough and then put in fridge for 2 hours
i then roll into 45g balls (gets me about 15 cookies)
i then put the rolled dough balls in the freezer where they (could potentially but never do) last for up to 9 months

now wheneva u wana cookie all u need to do is put the oven on n wait 10 mins for a fresh outa the oven nice n hot cookie!

...think im gona put the oven on!

Before n after...
20220707_124748.jpg 20220707_131733.jpg

Last edited:
wow that brownie looks tasty!
im into cookies meself...

to make butter i decarb an oz of popcorn bud in a mason jar (helps keep smell down) in the oven at 180 for 40 mins / until golden brown
then i put 5g 10g or 15g into a mason jar with 200g unsalted butter

that goes into a slow cooker and stews for 4 1/2 hours
i then pour thru a sieve and put into the fridge over night
next morning the butters ready and its time to make cookies!

i make the cookie dough and then put in fridge for 2 hours
i then roll into 45g balls (gets me about 15 cookies)
i then put the rolled dough balls in the freezer where they (could potentially but never do) last for up to 9 months

now wheneva u wana cookie all u need to do is put the oven on n wait 10 mins for a fresh outa the oven nice n hot cookie!

...think im gona put the oven on!

Before n after...
View attachment 1483167 View attachment 1483166
Hahaha thank you so much for your input brother! Next time I make butter I’m also slow cookering it. I actually just made cookies today with the entire amount of butter I had left and they taste insane. So did the brownie. Best brownie I’ve had in my life as well as cookies. I’m a massive fan of subway cookies but man.. cannabis infused warm gooey cookies? Nothing can top that haha!

76644DF1-688E-4D5B-8AB8-75F40E84202B.jpeg

Hahaha thank you so much for your input brother! Next time I make butter I’m also slow cookering it. I actually just made cookies today with the entire amount of butter I had left and they taste insane. So did the brownie. Best brownie I’ve had in my life as well as cookies. I’m a massive fan of subway cookies but man.. cannabis infused warm gooey cookies? Nothing can top that haha!

View attachment 1483259

i used to be a dominos cookie man meself...
that was until i started to make my own!

one tip i do have for cookies is when u put the cookie dough into the oven DO NOT press it down into a cookie shape
put it in AS A BALL!!!!!!
this will make ur cookie come out thick n soft in the middle not thin n more like a biscuit

ur welcome!

A mate of mine uses a slow cooker like @man10101 all his popcorn buds and sugar trim and even some stalks but tbh his is never consistent. But he leaves it to sit for half a day then sieves it into a container chucks it in the fridge to solidify.
I went to his 1 day and he had made a butter chicken curry with it lol

Back