Outdoor Bob takes Barneys Farm on a BioTabs tour inside the Greenhouse - Growing Strawberry Cheesecake Auto, Moby Dick Auto & Watermelon Zkittlez Auto

Please tag me in your grow. I'm very curious how growdots will work in super soil. I've only heard it being used in Coco!
@CannabisMingus @Shugrows @Tattoochase and myself all have grows going on right now with grow dots. We have had a mix of results overall but my ogreberry in biobizz light mix with 20g/gal of grow dots is working out the best at the moment. Plant is doing great! Only water and recharge from the start.

@CannabisMingus @Shugrows @Tattoochase and myself all have grows going on right now with grow dots. We have had a mix of results overall but my ogreberry in biobizz light mix with 20g/gal of grow dots is working out the best at the moment. Plant is doing great! Only water and recharge from the start.
Im not happy with my results stunted my plants. Im in pro mix hp. Think im hang up the grow dots keep with what works for me. I tried.

This is mine.....all grow dots....
20220808_195726.jpg
20220808_195731.jpg
20220808_195724.jpg
20220808_195739.jpg
20220808_195744.jpg

I'm going to keep going till I figure out what works best....I think I'm going to junk the sip buckets take a loss....go with 5gal rain science grow bags and living soil...
You got to do what you got to do...Finally you'll find your grow style and then all is good ;)
I found mine now...being BioTabs in combo with worms. The worms keep the bacteria and myco alive in their stomachs and the BioTabs do the rest!!

Back