Outdoor Bob takes Barneys Farm on a BioTabs tour inside the Greenhouse - Growing Strawberry Cheesecake Auto, Moby Dick Auto & Watermelon Zkittlez Auto

You got to do what you got to do...Finally you'll find your grow style and then all is good ;)
I found mine now...being BioTabs in combo with worms. The worms keep the bacteria and myco alive in their stomachs and the BioTabs do the rest!!
What soil do you use?

What soil do you use?
Last year I ordered Plagron Light Mix, but I found a local (DCM) soil that's exactly the same composition at half the price. Just use a quality low nutrient organic soil. Can be peat based if you don't mind the mark on your forehead ;)

Smoke report
Hey Guys,

I wanted to finish this thread with the respect it deserves. :thumbsup:
So here's what I did with my harvest after curing...

I grew three Barneys Farm cultivars and will cover each one. So let's begin with Watermelon Zkittlez Auto.
She was easy to grow and fast to trim after drying.
She smoked fine and had a good taste, but it got me twitching like when speed or ecstasy is coming up. :yoinks:
Didn't like the feeling at all. So tried to do some different stuff to it, but ended up tossing it away.
All in all to much Sativa for me in this cultivar. If you're into that high active twitching cultivars, you should try it out as she gave me 145gr of bud!
I give this cultivar **/***** for it being such a good producer and easy trimmer. But it just isn't for me:shrug:

Next up is the Moby Dick Auto. A plant that didn't give any trouble growing and as so, cured as well without any issues.
This girl was also easily trimmed and the trim got set aside for extraction later :coffee:
The smoke gives you a nice hybrid feeling of both mental and bodily relaxation.
It's a good cultivar to smoke during the day as you can still function after smoking one or two joints. If you take it further a couple of joints, deep relaxation is the consequence. :thumbsup:
This cultivar get's ***/***** from me. It produces good and the weed is definitely smokable after drying. But can do with a decent cure for sure.

And last but not least...Strawberry Cheesecake Auto. This is my favorite from the trio I grew out and one I had been smoking while all the other ladies we're growing out to be big girls. None of the girls gave me troubles while growing, but this little one had a bit to much leaf around the budsites which made trimming more work then her Barnes Farm sisters. Luckily it was only one plant and with the right amusement on tv, something I can definitely do in a couple of hours...
A nice mellow feeling is what you are left with after finishing a joint. The taste reminds me of the good old days and I must admit, although I didn't find any strawberry taste within it, I did like the taste and flavor I got being it in a joint or in my vape.
This cultivar also get's ***/***** from me as it's a very nice smoke, but a bit more work then her sisters.

I'll leave you guys with some pictures from the dry ice sieved pollen I harvested this morning.
1662635520851_small.jpg

1662635520839_small.jpg

Regards,

Bob:toke:

Thanks Bobs, always good to have a review.
Shame about the watermelon Skittlez.
The shake at the end is lovely - how do you find the dry ice Vs water? I have tried it once but for some reason always gravitate back to the washer and bags

Thanks Bobs, always good to have a review.
Shame about the watermelon Skittlez.
The shake at the end is lovely - how do you find the dry ice Vs water? I have tried it once but for some reason always gravitate back to the washer and bags
Well it's got it's pro's and contra's...
It's fast!! In about two hours I went through about 500gr of dried bud and that was including the time I needed to clean up after myself. But I do feel I have loads of contaminants in the dry sift. I did stop shaking after I saw the green appear, but this resulted in my believing that there's more left over in the bag after shaking. So I'm now in the process of recovering that last bit with a wash in ISO.
When washing with water and ice, the process is more time consuming, but you end up with more and most importantly a cleaner product :thumbsup:

Back