Outdoor Bob takes Barneys Farm on a BioTabs tour inside the Greenhouse - Growing Strawberry Cheesecake Auto, Moby Dick Auto & Watermelon Zkittlez Auto

Bob's Auto's

On a breeding journey...
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
The current harvest
Hello fellow growers :toke: :welcome: to the first of many "inside the greenhouse" installments...This season I'm going completely organic as you might have noticed in the title, but more on that later. Today we're talking genetics :thumbsup:
A while ago I contacted Barneys Farm and after a few mails back & forth they decided to hit me up with a couple of their favorite cultivars....
1649323505415_small.jpg

They even added a couple of niceties. I'm going to sow two seeds of each and select the best one to transfer to a 7gallon pot. So it's pouch time for these ladies until I get everthing else in order. Luckely this weekend I've got some help coming over to clean up the greenhouse. ♥ ♥ ♥
1649323505410_small.jpg

Let's begin with this Strawberry Cheesecake Auto.
This cultivar should be ready in about 75-80 days and according to the website smells like "sweet goat’s’ cheese with hints of aged earthy skunk topped with a subtle release of strawberry hash and fresh wild berries." So we're in for a treat with this mostly Indica, oh yeah :coffee:
1651524048899_small.jpg

1651524048893_small.jpg

Next up is Moby Dick Auto.
A mostly Sativa cultivar, but only needs 65 - 70 days from thumbs up to harvest. With it's G13 Haze and White Widow background this cultivar surely tickles my interest.
1651524048887_small.jpg

1651524048882_small.jpg

And last but not least, Watermelon Zkittlez Auto.
A hybrid with the potential to knock you out!! Well I'm gonna hold that to the test when we're done with this one :hookah:
According to the website she only needs 70 days from seed to finish presenting a plethora of tropical flavours...Nice one!!! :headbang:
1651524048639_small.jpg

1651524048634_small.jpg

I first wetted the 'organic' cotton pads with 4ml water each. Then dropping 2 drops of H202 in the middle of the pads. After placing the seeds I covered them with another pad and wetted that as well with 4ml water. Afterwards I put a piece of microwave foil over the plate and put it inside a closet in my study.
1651524048623_small.jpg

Now the waiting game starts... Whish me luck guys and gals :goodluck:

Regards,

Bob :toke:

Hello fellow growers :toke: :welcome: to the first of many "inside the greenhouse" installments...This season I'm going completely organic as you might have noticed in the title, but more on that later. Today we're talking genetics :thumbsup:
A while ago I contacted Barneys Farm and after a few mails back & forth they decided to hit me up with a couple of their favorite cultivars....
View attachment 1453616

They even added a couple of niceties. I'm going to sow two seeds of each and select the best one to transfer to a 7gallon pot. So it's pouch time for these ladies until I get everthing else in order. Luckely this weekend I've got some help coming over to clean up the greenhouse. ♥ ♥ ♥
View attachment 1453620

Let's begin with this Strawberry Cheesecake Auto.
This cultivar should be ready in about 75-80 days and according to the website smells like "sweet goat’s’ cheese with hints of aged earthy skunk topped with a subtle release of strawberry hash and fresh wild berries." So we're in for a treat with this mostly Indica, oh yeah :coffee:
View attachment 1453622

View attachment 1453625

Next up is Moby Dick Auto.
A mostly Sativa cultivar, but only needs 65 - 70 days from thumbs up to harvest. With it's G13 Haze and White Widow background this cultivar surely tickles my interest.
View attachment 1453633

View attachment 1453634

And last but not least, Watermelon Zkittlez Auto.
A hybrid with the potential to knock you out!! Well I'm gonna hold that to the test when we're done with this one :hookah:
According to the website she only needs 70 days from seed to finish presenting a plethora of tropical flavours...Nice one!!! :headbang:
View attachment 1453650

View attachment 1453651

I first wetted the 'organic' cotton pads with 4ml water each. Then dropping 2 drops of H202 in the middle of the pads. After placing the seeds I covered them with another pad and wetted that as well with 4ml water. Afterwards I put a piece of microwave foil over the plate and put it inside a closet in my study.
View attachment 1453666

Now the waiting game starts... Whish me luck guys and gals :goodluck:

Regards,

Bob :toke:
You have some tasty strains there :smoking:

You have some tasty strains there :smoking:
Yeah. They gave me a list to choose from. I just asked to give me their best Sativa, Indica and Hybrid and they send me these. So I'm very curious as to what they will do in the greenhouse. Two years ago I had their Zkitllez OG among others and got almost 200gr of fruity goodness from two plants :cheers:
zkittlez-og-auto-1-gif.1225246
zkittlez-og-auto-2-gif.1225247

zkittlez-og-auto-1-small-jpg.1225888
zkittlez-og-auto-2-small-jpg.1225889

Back