Outdoor Bob takes Barneys Farm on a BioTabs tour inside the Greenhouse - Growing Strawberry Cheesecake Auto, Moby Dick Auto & Watermelon Zkittlez Auto

Buds - Auto Strawberry Cheesecake
**********************************************************************Part Two*******************************************************************************

Ok, next up was the Strawberry Cheesecake. Man that scissor hash taste guuud. Must say, it doesn't taste like scissors at all though :shrug: :cuss::coffee2::haha:
As with the Moby Dick i started to remove the buds from the branches, sorting them from large to small.
1659140466868_small.jpg

First bit that got trimmed...:cooldance:
1659140466865_small.jpg

1659140466861_small.jpg

What's on the tray...
1659140466856_small.jpg

Final weight for the primo Strawberry Cheesecake buds...77gr / 27 ounce.
1659140466853_small.jpg

I filled two 2L Weck jars with these buds...
1659140466850_small.jpg

Nice and frosty, don't you think?
1659140466847_small.jpg

Left over was 27gr / 0.95 ounce of popcorn bud, which...Yes, you might have guessed it. Went into the same bag as the MD went.
1659140466844_small.jpg

A lot of leaf, but beneath that loads of trichomes still...
1659140466839_small.jpg

1659140466836_small.jpg

And 21gr / 0.74 ounce of trim.
1659140466833_small.jpg

1659140466822_small.jpg

1659140466819_small.jpg

I hope you enjoyed todays post as much as I'm enjoying that scissor hash joint while I'm writing this. :smoking:
I'm left over with four Weck jars filled 'loosely' to the top with primo buds. These will now be cured until they're perfect, meanwhile samples will be taken :smoker1:

Regards,

Bob :toke:

Last edited:
Looking excellent bob! Congrats on the harvest! :d5::jointman: Are these two this the first ones from your green house?
Thanks buddy. No, I also had the Watermelon Zkittlez from Barney's Farm which was harvested quite some time ago.

Ok, small update while everything is curing.

But both Moby Dick and Strawberry Cheesecake are on par. Moby Dick is a bit more Sativa like, but when you smoke a couple of joints it will calm you down nicely. The Strawberry Cheesecake is more on the narcotic side, but isn't that heavy hitting, which makes it a good 'during the day' kinda smoke.

Then we have the Watermelon Zkittlez which has been curing for two weeks now and this is a very strange weed. Let me explain...When I smoke the bud it has an almost narcotic effect, but I don't quite get there if you know what I mean. But I also made some Rosin from it and when I add that to a joint I get the jitters. Almost like when MDMA starts to work, but not as heavy of course.
I'm gonna let this get a decent cure and come back on the Watermelon Zkittlez in a month or two, but for now I don't like the feeling I get from using it:shrug:

Regards,

Bob :toke:

I'm about to start an organic grow with Biotabs line very soon !
Already got the products, read some threads, yours of course and thanks for sharing :)
I learn a lot with MedCzech's posts too, I don't know if he's online anymore...

I'm glad you'll post the answer tomorrow lol, I'm a bit anxious now haha ^^

I know this is late, but I am back online now. Moved back to US from Europe, but took time to get my new set up. Just putting together my grow room here now and starting a grow this week upcoming. Seeds already germinating now.

Hope I can connect again with you all. Take care bro. Can’t wait to see more of your stuff here!

I know this is late, but I am back online now. Moved back to US from Europe, but took time to get my new set up. Just putting together my grow room here now and starting a grow this week upcoming. Seeds already germinating now.

Hope I can connect again with you all. Take care bro. Can’t wait to see more of your stuff here!
I'm glad you're back online, will subscribe for sure to your new grow !
I'm so happy so far with my biotabs run, it's so easy yet not boring, because I learn to read the plant everyday ^^
Welcome back !

Yeah bro. :welcome: back!!
Can't wait to see what you can do with them BioTabs :d5:

Yeah bro. :welcome: back!!
Can't wait to see what you can do with them BioTabs :d5:
Thanks Bob!
Actually trying a similar Organic grow with a product called Growdots and a mix with some super soil.

Should go well!

Thanks Bob!
Actually trying a similar Organic grow with a product called Growdots and a mix with some super soil.

Should go well!
Please tag me in your grow. I'm very curious how growdots will work in super soil. I've only heard it being used in Coco!

Back