Mañ'O'Green and GreenLeaf 2 part for Autos

Is that a FloraFlex system? How do you drain your water in that thing? Instead of asking a billion questions, do you have somewhere a post explaining your setup?
No worries, here is a logical view of my water system. Of course it has a lot of valves and timers and shit but this should answer your questions.
The two retired DWC reservoirs on the ends are just the stand for the flood tray. and the center 10 gallon reservoir is active for the garden. Everything to go back to DWC is there. The flood tray drains by gravity.

logical garden.jpg

Nice clean setup, I have been thinking about trying out the Floraflex system. Do you use their nutes or do you use a different brand?

Thannx
I only use the FloraFlex Caps and Clips. I would think the title of the thread would be a hint
snicker4.gif

Here we grow again!

First thing is to calibrate the PH meter. :greencheck:
Mix a gallon of Part A 3g :greencheck:
Mix a gallon of Part B 5g :greencheck:

_DSC3701.JPG

Mix a gallon of equal parts of A&B to 150 PPM, Actual came out at 190PPM, starting water is 80PPM for a total of 270PPM :greencheck:

_DSC3703.JPG

Add 1g of Kelp & 10ml Humic Acid to the mixed gallon :greencheck:
PH that mixed gallon to 5.8 :greencheck:

_DSC3705.JPG

Poor starting cube soak and PH to 5.6:greencheck:
Soak starting cubes 30 minutes:greencheck:

_DSC3706.JPG
_DSC3707.JPG

Label and plant the seeds 1/2 inch deep.:greencheck:

_DSC3708.JPG

Place it the grow space at 80°F:greencheck:

The 10th cube is my water control. I heft it to determine when to water. That way I do not disturb the roots of the seedlings until I transplant them.

Since these are test seeds I planted 3 of each to hopefully get 2 of each to grow out?

The Lab Equipment should be here in a week or two.

Back