Mañ'O'Green and GreenLeaf 2 part for Autos

Facing same issues with my outdoor pots. Hot hot hot (although not that hot). Interested to see how your experience with bud candy works out.

Last edited:
Whenever you hear a farmer complain about the weather go and give them a big hug :bighug:and buy them a beer :cheers:.

It is so fucking hot here I am out of tricks. I went and bought some Bud Candy to see if the sugars can help prevent/replace some of the terps I am losing to heat.

It is going to get even hotter :yoinks: later today!

View attachment 1332225

Outdoors, Grow space!
wow i moan in the late 80s cant you use a portable air conditioner mog one of the ones on wheels with the ducting to outside on the back ive got one for when im in a jam

wow i moan in the late 80s cant you use a portable air conditioner mog one of the ones on wheels with the ducting to outside on the back ive got one for when im in a jam
Long story short, no. We need to replace the AC but the building codes require new duct must be installed 20K.

Of course but it still requires a permit and that is what triggers the ducting upgrade requirement.
Swamp cooler a viable option?
Edit:. Never mind. I saw you were already running one.

Last edited:
Of course but it still requires a permit and that is what triggers the ducting upgrade requirement.
Mini-splits have no ductwork. You have an individual head unit in each space that you want to cool and awired and coolant lines that come though the outside walls, attic, etc. The only choice you really have to make is type of headunit, wall or ceiling "cassette" Mini-splits might have been a bit late coming to the US. The first place that I saw them was in Cancun. The house in question was basicay a three level concrete bunks with slab celings/floors. Hard enoug to run wires for lighting much less ductwrok So, mini split wall mounted head units with a couple of like 1 inch holes in the outer wall and the heat pump(s) up on stands outside.

Last edited:
Mini-splits have no ductwork. You have an individual head unit in each space that you want to cool and awired and coolant lines that come though the outside walls, attic, etc. The only choice you really have to make is type of headunit, wall or ceiling "cassette" Mini-splits might have been a bit late coming to the US. The first place that I saw them was in Cancun. The house in question was basicay a three level concrete bunks with slab celings/floors. Hard enoug to run wires for lighting much less ductwrok So, mini split wall mounted head units with a couple of like 1 inch holes in the outer wall and the heat pump(s) up on stands outside.
No, you don't understand, any HVAC work that requires a permit (mini splits require a permit) triggers the requirement for upgrade or it must be totally abandoned and removed. That will cost too much. I am an old man on a fixed income. Thankfully there are only 15 or 20 of these 110+ days a year.

Back