Mañ'O'Green and GreenLeaf 2 part for Autos

I’m hoping that my cheap scale is not way off on the lighter weights. I just switched from megacrop one part to the two part. I just mixed my 1st gallon today and the weights given for veg ended up being incredibly small by volume. Is my scale off or is this your experience too?

I’m hoping that my cheap scale is not way off on the lighter weights. I just switched from megacrop one part to the two part. I just mixed my 1st gallon today and the weights given for veg ended up being incredibly small by volume. Is my scale off or is this your experience too?
I try to mix for 10 gallons (the size of my reservoir). For example I mix 15g part A in one gallon jug and 15g part B in another gallon jug. Then I add 1/3 of each jug into my reservoir to raise the PPM by about 180 ppm. I keep my reservoir 440 PPM to 620 PPM. It starts high in the morning and drifts down as the fluid level in the reservoir is replaced from the top off tank.

Yes, mixing in small volumes is risky.

I love this time in the grow. The girls are so photogenic.

_DSC3741.JPG

I try to mix for 10 gallons (the size of my reservoir). For example I mix 15g part A in one gallon jug and 15g part B in another gallon jug. Then I add 1/3 of each jug into my reservoir to raise the PPM by about 180 ppm. I keep my reservoir 440 PPM to 620 PPM. It starts high in the morning and drifts down as the fluid level in the reservoir is replaced from the top off tank.

Yes, mixing in small volumes is risky.
I ordered one of those little jewelers scales from Amazon.

I ordered one of those little jewelers scales from Amazon.
Remember the reason mixing in small amounts is risky is that a small scoop of Part A may not have equal amounts of the elements compared to the overall blend.

Yesterday 3 hours before lights out I PHed the res to 5.8 and let the pump run for 25 minutes. The PPM was 440 total. So It is like a nutrient flush but a mini one. I did a reservoir cleaning and change today. The plants are responding so well to the week 4 mix I am running it again.

2021-05-10_20-35-15.png

The B-vitamin is basically Epsom Salt as a carrier for the B-vitamin. 99% magnesium sulfate.

Back