Humidity plays a critical role in plant growth. With winter just around the corner, many growers must prepare not only for dropping temperatures but also for low humidity conditions. When humidity is lacking, plants can develop a variety of symptoms and fail to grow healthily.

How do you identify and fix low humidity in plants? Interested to hear everyone’s answer!!
In this blog, we’ll cover the symptoms of low humidity in plants, and ways to increase humidity to help you cultivate better.
Bolg entry:
https://www.mars-hydro.com/info/post/how-to-identify-and-fix-low-humidity-in-plants

1667032150886.png

Humidity plays a critical role in plant growth. With winter just around the corner, many growers must prepare not only for dropping temperatures but also for low humidity conditions. When humidity is lacking, plants can develop a variety of symptoms and fail to grow healthily.

How do you identify and fix low humidity in plants? Interested to hear everyone’s answer!!
In this blog, we’ll cover the symptoms of low humidity in plants, and ways to increase humidity to help you cultivate better.
Bolg entry:
https://www.mars-hydro.com/info/post/how-to-identify-and-fix-low-humidity-in-plants

View attachment 1532510
I use a temp and RH controller.
But as the light goes higher the bottom of tent gets colder so a heater is needed.
There has to be enough heat for the controller to work effectively.
So i dangle a heater with thermostat halfway between canopy & light.
Everything stay in check then.

I use a temp and RH controller.
But as the light goes higher the bottom of tent gets colder so a heater is needed.
There has to be enough heat for the controller to work effectively.
So i dangle a heater with thermostat halfway between canopy & light.
Everything stay in check then.
The crazy things we have to do to keep the grow area stable…
I have done some questionable things in terms of safety for sure myself.

The crazy things we have to do to keep the grow area stable…
I have done some questionable things in terms of safety for sure myself.
Has to be done mate. I even had a slow cooker attached to the wall once lol
But a 55w tube heater does the trick now.
Here's my setup now.

Everyone has their own planting habits.
Some growers prefer to use a tent to grow one plant, while others prefer to fill the entire tent.
If it was you, how many plants do you grow in your tent? and what's the size of your tent?
Let's talk about it. :headbang:
1667552014882.png

Everyone has their own planting habits.
Some growers prefer to use a tent to grow one plant, while others prefer to fill the entire tent.
If it was you, how many plants do you grow in your tent? and what's the size of your tent?
Let's talk about it. :headbang:

70x70x160cm marshydro tent, fits my cupboard to 1cm either side and I believe marshydro are the only people who make a tent this size.
I find that the most efficient use of my space is if I grow 4 plants as a scrog.

like this
IMG_20211030_194707.jpg

Back