70x70x160cm marshydro tent, fits my cupboard to 1cm either side and I believe marshydro are the only people who make a tent this size.
I find that the most efficient use of my space is if I grow 4 plants as a scrog.

like this
View attachment 1534585
They are lush and beautiful. :cheers: What light used for these girls?

They are lush and beautiful. :cheers: What light used for these girls?

Thanks, I use a home made lamp utilizing 4-6-8 Citizen Clu048-1212 cobs, this replaced my Mars 700ll when it began to fail after many successful grows, I do still use the drivers from the Mars 700ll for my starter lamps, I dont like to throw stuff away if I can use it for other purposes.

this was under the Mars 700

IMG.jpg

oh and thanks for the points too :smoking:

Last edited:
Grow lights are important for greenhouse especially in winter, do you know why is the SP series most suitable for greenhouse?

-Optimal light penetration with dense LEDs arrangement
-Slim linear design minimizes shadow on plants
-Excellent heat dissipation longer lifespan of chip

Full spectrum, small and efficient, SP series provides high distributed PPFD and a high light output per fixture, highly recommended as major lighting or supplemental for greenhouses.

1667815281313.png

TS series as the most popular newbie grow lights, any questions or knowledge you want to know? We will select some common questions and respond in the upcoming LIVE STREAM (EST, 9:30 PM, Nov 10th).
View attachment 1536590
More info on the wireless controller? Will it compete with the vivosun aerolight setup? Here I am trying to zoom in on the screen to see humidity and temp monitor/control

20% OFF And Free Gift For VETERANS DAY
Shop now: www.mars-hydro,com
View attachment 1537296
Damn! I was looking to upgrade my light for my 2.3 x2.3 tent, but a storm and a tree in the living room is gonna prevent me in taking advantage of such a great deal.
VERY nice discount and free gifts! Thanks for offering such a nice deal for Vets! It IS appreciated!

Damn! I was looking to upgrade my light for my 2.3 x2.3 tent, but a storm and a tree in the living room is gonna prevent me in taking advantage of such a great deal.
VERY nice discount and free gifts! Thanks for offering such a nice deal for Vets! It IS appreciated!
Sorry to hear that. Has the tree been removed?

Back