how do you come to this answer?

lamp 10 + fan 5 x tent 2 is 30 in my maths class
in the absence of parentheses, you follow the order of operation, which is multiplication and division first , followed by addition and subtraction. The equation has two operations, one addition and one multiplication, so you have to do the 5 x 2 first and that gets added to the 10, so the correct answer is 20.

in the absence of parentheses, you follow the order of operation, which is multiplication and division first , followed by addition and subtraction. The equation has two operations, one addition and one multiplication, so you have to do the 5 x 2 first and that gets added to the 10, so the correct answer is 20.
well, that just messed up my brain..... thanks for the reply :baked:

Well we're going to kind of be trying things out together man. I don't have an exact schedule figured out on the usage. It's kind of gonna be plant dependent. More than likely, I will use it fairly heavily on the shorter indica type variant. Supposedly the additional red will cause the mode spacing to be a bit further with the plant sensing or reacting to the light as being in shade. And also penetrates very well from what I understand.
I think this will be most beneficial in using the light within auto indicas.
I will be using it in my 2X4 tent and I am going to grow one photo That I grew in the past grow and know what her structure was under that grow. It's the same main light and the same tent. I should be able to get a good grasp on how it affects the structure of the plant and bud formation.
I did buy the bigger light setup with the intention of eventually using it in my 4x4. I may have to run it at a shorter period time with it being a more powerful light. When I run it in the 4 by 4 it will be the same cycle as the main light.
It just kinda depends on the plant and what I see when I do my PAR tests.
In the past when I was using far red at 'sunset and sunrise', one time I accidentally left it on for 24 hrs for about 4 days during early flower and man did they streeeetch.
That was the far red. I'm still not sure that the deep red effects the plant in the same way.
I'll be interested to know your results when you trial it.
I will do it in the next rotation as I'll be running shorter plants that don't stretch alot.

Why did you start growing plants at home?
🧐

#MarsHydro

Attachments

• imagequiz.png
    imagequiz.png
    945.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

I Say​

Let It Grow​

Last edited:
Back