🌿
✨
Happy Grower's Thursday!

Don't miss our exclusive weekly Flash Sale – seize amazing deals
that'll make your plants thrive in no time!
🌱

Make your incredible choice at https://www.mars-hydro.com

Hurry, the green revolution awaits!
🛍
190$ for a TSW-2000. That's something I would love to see on marshydro.eu.
Why oh why is the price there 329€?! That's almost double that of the .com site...
Maybe you could give us Europeans the same discount? Coupon code?

Dear Valued European Customers,

I hope this message finds you well.

I wanted to provide you with an update regarding recent changes in our shipping and pricing policies. In our efforts to expedite delivery times, we’ve transitioned from sea shipping to air shipping. Unfortunately, this has resulted in significantly higher transportation costs, which have been passed on to our customers. We understand that this may come as an unwelcome surprise, and for that, we sincerely apologize.

Additionally, we’ve been facing challenges with the availability of raw materials, leading to increased procurement costs. To meet the growing demand, our factories have been operating at full capacity, resulting in higher labor costs.

Please know that these price adjustments were not made lightly, and we are truly grateful for your understanding and patience during this time of transition. If your purchase is not urgent, we recommend waiting until June, as we anticipate that prices for most products will stabilize by then.

Thank you for your continued support and understanding.

Best regards

190$ for a TSW-2000. That's something I would love to see on marshydro.eu.
Why oh why is the price there 329€?! That's almost double that of the .com site...
Maybe you could give us Europeans the same discount? Coupon code?
@Bob's Auto's You can use discount code: MHEU5. As I explained above about the current price difference between the US and EU, if you are not in a hurry to buy, you can wait until June when the price should return to normal. Thanks.

Attachments

• fce1500.jpg
    fce1500.jpg
    480.2 KB · Views: 3
looks nice for small cabins - perhaps germany will be a market now for it.

Back