C - SP 3000
D - TSW 2000

Drop your choice in the below! πŸ‘‡

Attachments

• fire1.jpg
    fire1.jpg
    464.5 KB · Views: 11
I'd say the tsw2000.

But I've just noticed that fc4000 evo. Would be great for my 2x4s.

Qb

Which of the following LED lights is NOT fit for a 2'X4' tent?πŸ’‘πŸ”

A - TSL 2000
B - FC 4000-EVO
C - SP 3000
D - TSW 2000

Drop your choice in the below! πŸ‘‡
The answer is D
TSW 2000 has a
Veg Coverage 4x4
Flower Coverage 3x3
The TSW-2000 Works a treat tho in my 2.5 x 4 Den.
IMG_20240418_041436.jpg
IMG_20240418_041811.jpg
IMG_20240418_042605.jpg

Last edited:
🌟 Attention, 420 Super Flash Sale Alert! 🚨✨

Discover the power of our Mars Hydro FC 8000! 🌿

Unlock a massive 25% discount with code MHSALE25.

πŸ“… Act fast, ends April 22th at 6pm PST.

Don't let this exclusive offer slip away! πŸ‘‡

πŸ›οΈ Shop now ➑️ https://mars-hydro.com/mars-hydro-420-mega-sale

Attachments

• shemei-4.png
    shemei-4.png
    349.6 KB · Views: 7
Hello @Marshydro . Since i reactivated my device, it alsways shutf off at a time in the morning, contradicting the schedule. I cannot find why that happens.
It is visible in the app, added to a device group and if the scene is not locked, i can play with lights via net and bt. But some time in the morning it shuts off, when it is in scheduled mode. Also i cannot get the firmware update working. How that. In my wlan are a lot of devices and I have not found the mac adress of my fc.4800 yet - and it is nowhere printed on the device. I would like to check network settings aside from the app...routes dns etc pp. Can you help me out where to start?

Hello @Marshydro . Since i reactivated my device, it alsways shutf off at a time in the morning, contradicting the schedule. I cannot find why that happens.
It is visible in the app, added to a device group and if the scene is not locked, i can play with lights via net and bt. But some time in the morning it shuts off, when it is in scheduled mode. Also i cannot get the firmware update working. How that. In my wlan are a lot of devices and I have not found the mac adress of my fc.4800 yet - and it is nowhere printed on the device. I would like to check network settings aside from the app...routes dns etc pp. Can you help me out where to start?
Hello there! We're sorry that you're having such problems, please contact us by sending us a private message for further help. Thank you!

The last 420 Flash Sale! 🚨✨

Explore the possibilities with our Mars Hydro VG40 🌿

Enjoy an amazing 25% discount with code MHSALE25.

πŸ“… Act fast, ends April 24rd at 6pm PST.

Don't miss out on this exclusive opportunity! πŸ‘‡

Grab yours here πŸ‘‰ https://mars-hydro.com/mars-hydro-420-mega-sale

Attachments

• shemei-2.png
    shemei-2.png
    222.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
I need to replace the dimmer switch on my SP 3000. I like to have a wiring diagram before I delve into something. Probably pretty simple but. I like to have my bases covered.

If you have pertinent information on your website, it is definitely well hidden!

Do you think you can furnish me a wiring diagram of the dimmer installation?

Back