Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to have connected with Mephisto. Maybe one day, I'll learn how to contribute to the gene pool.

Only the very best

So its looking like almost everyone has gotten their BF orders. Does anyone still need assistance with an order issue?

I will probably be less active on here during the holidays as I enjoy some much needed time off. Will be active again to help with the Canadian sale, then offline again until we open back up on January 6th.

I still have orders pending. The USPS is showing the package leaving Denver on 12/5. It has been listed as "In Transit" ever since 12/9.

I'm kinda starting to worry.

looks like im 0 for 2 on the double grape...first one was a floater, planted it anyways as advised and to my "shock and surprise" it never broke ground.. second attempt seed sunk after 12 hr soak.. so put it in dirt 1/4 inch deep in Roots micro greens seed starter (like all the other seeds ive been popping without issue) and it hasnt made an appearance either..pretty hard to believe really..
.under a dome with seedling mat..at 78-80f blah blah... starting to get depressed

@stan_mephisto @Brad_Mephisto
:sad:

the sl sn cdlc and 24k cross are all fine..hmm

Last edited:
looks like im 0 for 2 on the double grape...first one was a floater, planted it anyways as advised and to my "shock and surprise" it never broke ground.. second attempt seed sunk after 12 hrs.. so put it in dirt 1/4 inch deep in Roots micro greens seed starter (like all the other seeds ive been popping without issue) and it hasnt made an appearance either
.under a dome with seedling mat..at 78-80f blah blah... starting to get depressed lol
@stan_mephisto
:sad:
Be patient my man, it took 9 days for my 4assed monkey to sprout. it is a monster now, day 51

Be patient my man, it took 9 days for my 4assed monkey to sprout. it is a monster now, day 51
lol yeah not used to that... seems really long..ive never waited that long!
ill try :eyebrows:

We will likely close the Canada shop a few days before the sale to make changes. Details of the sale will be released last minute as we are still waiting for some stock to arrive.
:thumbsup:OK great thanks. Now I know we missed a 4/20 sale and a BF sale in Canada so while I appreciate the Boxing day sale I just have to say that I hope this isn't a flash 1 day sale as history has shown the site to not co-operate during these events and personally this is a family holiday and some(like me unfortunately) may have more important things such as family to contend with as I'm sure you guys do too. Maybe run it 2 days???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back